Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How is it different?
    It's hard work I've put into my main and it's stopping me from going to an alt.
    Like already pointed out, that would affect gameplay. Achievements are just vanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Did your priest get that server first?
    No, I -the person behind the account- did.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    An argument that doesn't make sense. I play a Warrior now for Guild purposes; my Paladin has all the cool stuff I earned over the years. I don't see what's wrong with me having access to the things I earnt on any character. I was there, I did the raids/PVP/events, I put in the hours. It was just on a character that sadly I don't spend the majority of my time on.

If anything, I'd argue the lack of ability to switch things about encourages people to never ever playing anything but that one character. Which is bad, because rolling other classes can give you a great insight into them that say merely reading a guide doesn't.
    Same situation here, was asked if i wanted to play lock instead of my mage cause the guild needed one and said yes, only thing that makes me a little sad is that all the work i put on my mage is kinda "lost" or atleast the new work wont get credited to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Racia View Post
    Same situation here, was asked if i wanted to play lock instead of my mage cause the guild needed one and said yes, only thing that makes me a little sad is that all the work i put on my mage is kinda "lost" or atleast the new work wont get credited to him.
    It's not lost, it just on another character. None of what you considered "lost" changes your ability to PvE or PvP. So, why do you need these rare/special things on every toon?

I would rather see the little money this would cost to implement spent on something actually worth improving in the game. Allowing your special little snowflake to be an account wide special little snowflake diminishes the special little snowflakeness when you and everyone have 10 of the same snowflake on a server.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    it should be like xbox live really like ur battle.net account should have all those achievements so when ever u inspect someones achieve's in game u will see his battle.net achievements that gets them all from all of his characters but afaik blizz ar working on making achievs account wide so it's only a matter of time.