Deleted

Heroic Valiona & Theralion information

Heya, I got a big question I'd love to get answer on that I haven't found on any of the other threads on this forum.
    My guild is progressing this fight, and I'm playing a rogue which will be down in the Twilight realm most of the time, and I want a clear answer on WHAT abilitys from the normal realm will do damage to me? I know Dazzling destruction will do damage to me in the Twilight realm but I wonder about Blackouts, Twilight Meteors, Devouring flames, Big breaths, Theralions void zones and so on. If someone could help me to write down each dragons abilitys that I dont have to worry about and which dragons abilitys that I do have to worry about would be really nice to see

Deleted
    Pretty sure that the valiona breath will do damage to you in the realm, not sure about the others though.

Deleted
    possible damage while in the realm
    -dazzling destruction
    -big breaths before valiona lands
    -fabulous flames (the ones that leave a black zone)

then all the stuff that affects only the realm
    the inherent stacking dot
    the dragonkin projectiles (randomly targetted, so the more people down there, the less dmg you take from them)
    the balls of doom that explode if people run into them

Deleted
    What about Engulfing Magic? I'm pretty damn sure when I was there last time I did take damage from the upper realm by Engulfing Magic, could be wrong tho but yea. I'd still like someone one who can tell me what I have to watch out for and what I can relax on =D

Deleted
    Breaths, void zones and dazzling destruction from the outside affect you in the shadow realm. I cannot remember taking damage from Engulfing Magic.

@Treepunch, the shadow bolts cast by the adds is randomly shot at any raid member, no matter if inside or outside the realm. The sole reason you go inside is to kill them and reduce the number of bolts cast at the raid.

99% of the time the thing that kills you is balls. So just to be clear this is what you're really worried about. People popping them and then one spawning in your face is something to be avoided.

Dazzling Destruction and Big Breaths are the big ones to avoid down below. Pretty easy.

Devouring Flames (cone) affects you as far as I know but should be a non-issue. The cone is easily avoided and the damage is based on proximity so it's pretty much negligible. Recuperate will take care of it.

Engulfing Magic, Blackout, and Twilight Meteor might affect you but have never been an issue. For all I know you don't take damage.

The void zones don't appear to cause damage. I stand in them. So if they do, which people say, recuperate takes care of it.