Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wafflezlol View Post
    prob gonna have to be the scene where axel helps you get back past that place on the way to fight the nobodies and ends up dying in KH2
    thats a great one, i like the deep dive cutscene in 358/2 days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55RYpoUffek

edit: me being super smart doesnt know how to post actual videos...so i posted a link after like 5 tries
    Last edited by lightofdawn; 2011-05-22 at 03:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate questions like these cause there are so many scenes from video games that I love like the ones in FFX, Zelda, MGS, and many other video games but I'm going to have to go with the intro the The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. That in my opinion was the pinnacle of console cinematics in it's time, (and was one of the first I'd ever watched) the voice acting and the scene itself was the definition of pure epicness.

Last edited by ElAmigo; 2011-05-25 at 06:12 AM.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post

i like this cut scene because its just so depressing. And it shows that sometimes, you lose...
    i love it when they write stuff like this in stories, especially when it gets you buy surprise
    this x10, that scene was one of the saddest moments in videogame history. I came to love ghost he was my favorite character, fighting alongside him was intense and you realy get to know him, even though he has very little personality. Seeing him die alongside you was so sad.

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

10+ Year Old Account
    near the end of red dead redemption SPOILERS! after John Marston did everything he did for the government they still come around to kill him and probably his family. after making sure they are safe you come out of your barn one last time to face the army at your door. BAM dead in a hail of gunfire, really took me aback.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxwar View Post

Simply epic. Give me the feeling of ``Everything`s gonna be ok`` everytime I watch this.
    I know exactly what you mean, that is an amazing ending aswell as one hell of an amazing game.

10+ Year Old Account
    speaking of shivering intros:

legacy of kain: soul reaver
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJVXw...eature=related
    (actually one of the very few games/movies where the german syncho is far superior to the original version)

planescape torment:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgqX82-HRYE

american mcgee's alice:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLQJXQUhAw

ahhh so much nostalgia... the music, the style, the story, the atmosphere in all 3 games was (and still is) just incredible.

Deleted
    Not sure if it really counts but completing Fallout 1 and then realising in the ending that everything I did in each town had an impact on the people's lives. Made me reload an old save so I didn't help some gangster completely destroy one of the towns

Also this, tis a good reminder that if you screw up you're basically screwing over the whole world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the final cutscene after the final boss in RE:4....maybe 'cause i've beaten that amazing game 15 times...

I also like the ending of Twilight Princess, which took me soo damn long to beat lol.

FF13 was great, also.
    "Ok, fuck it, I lied. It's drum and bass."

Deleted
    i totally agree with the video the topic starter chose

nevertheless i would consider choosing the perfect ending of FFX-2

ah, I'm so gonna watch both of them on youtube right now

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post

i like this cut scene because its just so depressing. And it shows that sometimes, you lose...
    i love it when they write stuff like this in stories, especially when it gets you buy surprise
    Very good choice. I loved MW1 & 2. Fuck the haters man.

For me, it has to be the end of ME2..I mean that was seriously the best 6 minutes of my life.
    Proud Conservative and lover of guns, freedom and the Constitution.

Deleted
    Grey Fox fighting Metal gear in MGS1 and the ending of MGS1

10+ Year Old Account

Well I love the conversation with Sovereign in Mass Effect. I really liked it cause it really made me feel insignificant. You're on this journey that seems so big and important up to that point, and then you get to Sovereign and realize it doesn't really matter that much. Plus that voice is just so awesome.

Then there's the scene in Andrew Ryan's office in Bioshock. Well I guess there were a few scenes I really liked in Bioshock. When you're in the bathysphere going down and seeing Rapture for the first time is another one. It was a great way to open the game. And then there as the scene where you meet with Sander Cohen. That guy was really screwed up, but it was really memorable.

Most of the cut-scenes in LoZ TP, I just waited for that game for so long and was sooo excited when i got my hands on it, ill always love those scenes. Also the turret opera in Portal 2

rather bad quality vid bit anyways http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWqo3nvOgOk

its ff crisus core spoilers blah blah blah
    Last edited by tanksin the enhance shamy; 2011-05-25 at 03:18 AM.

Too many to choose.

Among my favorites are: (spoilers)

Amnesia: When Daniel performs a sacrifice while chanting "Paint the man, cut the lines."
    Portal 2: When you first switch Wheatley into GLaDOS' body, and as you rise in the elevator, you slowly realize that he's gone mad.
    Mass Effect: Pretty much the last hour or two of this amazing game. Especially when Saren fought through indoctrinations to perform one final act of goodness (after being convinced).
    MGS4: When Snake is walking, then crawling, then dragging himself down the microwave hallway, all while the battle on the surface is getting out of hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a scene towards the end of Dragon Quest 5 were you're reunited with your kids after 8 years as a statue. Pretty kickass.