Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    kingdom hearts 2 ending.... just fantastic... an epic journey and an ending that NEARLY made me cry... fucking great song at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1PJc_bxFVE

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    I hate questions like these cause there are so many scenes from video games that I love like the ones in FFX, Zelda, MGS, and many other video games but I'm going to have to go with the intro the The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. That in my opinion was the pinnacle of console cinematics in it's time, (and was one of the first I'd ever watched) the voice acting and the scene itself was the definition of pure epicness.
    except for Zelda you listed 3 of my all time favourite games - you have great taste in quality games. I've played all the games in all of those series (FFVII upwards) Its hard to beat the legacy of Kain series for dialogue and voice acting. Everything said was delivered so powerfully.

10+ Year Old Account
    The end of MGS 4
    The end of Zelda and the Twilight Princess
    The end of the Bioshock Games

*sigh Now I wanna play them again

I am trying to think of a good one..
    Good thread though, MW2 is my favorite posted so far.

FFVII where Sephiroth kills Aerith in the city of the ancients. Very sad. =(

The scene of Operation Javier in Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, where Manuela helps you fight her father. She's badass. Oh, also the ending of the same story in that game. So sad.

There are so many great ones, so I'm just gonna mention a few from games that no one has said.
    The last scene in .hack//reminisence with alkaid, final fantasy crisis core where Zach and Angeal talk about wings, .hack//quarantine where the 6th phases is defeated and elk returns, and the end of Braid where you find out what you have actually been doing for the entire game. I tried hard to avoid spoilers there, hope I didn't ruin anything for you. I may be up all night trying to think of more games that have not been mentioned, but there were certainly some of my favorites.

Ending of MGS4
    Sniper Wolf's death in MGS1
    Jim Raynor's speech in SC2
    Ending of Castlevania Lords of Shadow