Thread: hmm UI?

hmm UI?

Ok, So I used to use Bartender, then I used the regular blizz issued UI, now I use tuk Ui, but I'm growing somewhat bored of it, even with its new customization abilities, I'm growing bored of it and was wondering what other holy and prot paladins use for their UI?

Elv UI for prot. Bartender for holy. Yes, I have 2 totally different UI sets. Trust me, it makes sense if you see the comparison of the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Elv UI for prot. Bartender for holy. Yes, I have 2 totally different UI sets. Trust me, it makes sense if you see the comparison of the 2.
    I can understand having different ones...
    I change the UI up a bit between the two...

Gonna have to look into Elv I've heard of it before but never really looked at it...

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    I can understand having different ones...
    I change the UI up a bit between the two...

Gonna have to look into Elv I've heard of it before but never really looked at it...
    Its very similar to tukui. If you are bored of tukui, you will get bored of Elvui

Its very similar to tukui. If you are bored of tukui, you will get bored of Elvui
    well crap...
    lol...

maybe I'll go back to bartender, but if I do go to bartender I'll need something for my raid frames etc?

well crap...
    lol...

maybe I'll go back to bartender, but if I do go to bartender I'll need something for my raid frames etc?
    vuhdo is what I use. Also, you can get button facade to pretty up your bartender. You can download all kinds of skins.

vuhdo is what I use. Also, you can get button facade to pretty up your bartender. You can download all kinds of skins.
    I forget, but with bartender do you have to reset your spells to bars after changing spec? o.O

I forget, but with bartender do you have to reset your spells to bars after changing spec? o.O
    No. But you'll have to change them around to get the keybinds in the right places.

No. But you'll have to change them around to get the keybinds in the right places.
    So I got bartender set up, then went to vuhdo (then tried healbot)
    both confuse the heck out of me... >.>
    I was so lost I uninstalled them cause I felt retarded...

any UI's that are set up like tuk and customizable(even slightly) but aren't tuk?

Deleted
    I've always made my own UI's. I write down a list of things I want the UI to do and then find the add-ons that do it. I always found having a pre-set UI would lack some features that I wanted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Design your own nothing better than what you come up with yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

any UI's that are set up like tuk and customizable(even slightly) but aren't tuk?
    If you're looking for UI that looks like Tukui, but is more customizable, you might want to have a look at Duffed UI at http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=3581. Loads of configuration options in /tc, included addon skins for popular addons like Skada/KLE – I'm certainly in love with it right now. And yes, you can disable the pixel font if you're not into that.
    “There is no dark side of the Moon really… as a matter of fact it's all dark.”

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...68-RealUI.html

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...130-LUIv3.html

Those are both sufficiently different from what you are using and as easy to install as pressing a button, however, they won't perfectly optimise how you play if that's a big consideration for you.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh