Mythic in Premade Group Finder

Why doesn't Blizzard let us make groups for Mythic raids in the group finder? It sucks that Mythic isn't cross-realm but there might be some geared PUGs that want to give it a shot. Sure you'll be saved to an ID but a shot is better than nothing.

it would actually be funny to see a random pug group try to do mythic il'gynoth.

You basically just answered your own question by the way...

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    Why doesn't Blizzard let us make groups for Mythic raids in the group finder? It sucks that Mythic isn't cross-realm but there might be some geared PUGs that want to give it a shot. Sure you'll be saved to an ID but a shot is better than nothing.
    Mythic is designed to be high end content, not for pugs.

If you want to do harder content then you'll have to find more dedicated people than those who expect a group to form for them with one click of the button.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "不會難倒*朗普" ~ Dalai Lama

Brewmaster
    I'd love to see the option exist. LFG Mythic raids would have certainly kept me subscribed a few months longer back in WoD; I unsubscribed well before the option was made available in WoD.

A relatively recent thread on the same subject : MMO-C Thread : Mythic raids Crossrealm why not

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I've successfully PUG'd Mythic raids with a server based pug group. I see no reason why I wouldn't be able to do the same with a cross realm PUG group. In reality though, I am more interested in being able to form cross realm Mythic groups with my bnet friends and/or their bnet friends. That both options would be available with opening up cross realm LFG Mythic raids is a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    Why doesn't Blizzard let us make groups for Mythic raids in the group finder? It sucks that Mythic isn't cross-realm
    You answered your own question. Because it isn't xrealm. The option will appear once xrealm mythic is enabled (which will happen some time into 7.1).

Couldn't you just list it as heroic but put Mythic in the description and get around it that way?
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Mythic is designed to be high end content, not for pugs.

If you want to do harder content then you'll have to find more dedicated people than those who expect a group to form for them with one click of the button.
    2 days ago I was in a pug that oneshoted heroic cenarius and xavius, I'm pretty sure the same group could do a couple bosses on mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    2 days ago I was in a pug that oneshoted heroic cenarius and xavius, I'm pretty sure the same group could do a couple bosses on mythic.
    Lol this is not WOD

In wod mythic is easier than heroic last boss, but this is legion where every boss on heroic drop same ilevel loot.
    So mythic in legion is huge step above heroic. You can one shot all heroic but still wipe for few weeks on first few boss on mythic, if you look at wowprogress, there are like 20+ 7/7h guild per server with 0/7m

well crossrealm and groupfinder don't HAVE to be related.

it can be a tool to form a group from people only on your realm.