We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
  1. #1

    Twisting Wind 7.1

    Hello

    I've heared that the STR trinket is getting a buff , does any1 with PTR access can say if there is any change to Twisting Wind?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Twisting Wind is an Agil/int trinket.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Twisting Wind is an Agil/int trinket.
    Yes I know that Twisting wind is a AGI trinket, the STR trinket is getting a buff, I am intrested if there is a buff to twisting wind too

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    Yes I know that Twisting wind is a AGI trinket, the STR trinket is getting a buff, I am intrested if there is a buff to twisting wind too
    Yes i think so. Have no info, but i am sure blizzard will buff it

  5. #5
    Honestly they shouldn't, people have made gearing choices about the current strengths of trinkets. If they do buff these mid-tier I'm betting you will see lots of complaints from guilds who de'd them and now want them back.

    I know some of the raid trinkets are just awful atm, but imo blizz should hold their hands up and say 'our bad for this tier' and make sure this doesn't happen again in the future rather than applying band aid fixes mid-tier.
    Last edited by Aktec; 2016-10-20 at 04:35 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    Honestly they shouldn't, people have made gearing choices about the current strengths of trinkets. If they do buff these mid-tier I'm betting you will see lots of complaints from guilds who de'd them and now want them back.
    That's why I never DE trinkets, never know when they get buffed :/

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    That's why I never DE trinkets, never know when they get buffed :/
    ITEM RESTORATION

    You can use Battle.net Item Restoration to recover sold, destroyed, or disenchanted items. In most cases, you’ll receive the restoration in your in-game mailbox immediately.

  8. #8
    I disenchanted the 850 one i got from normal because as a mage was pure cr*p, yesterday i used bonus roll at mythic elerethe and said to myself "let's hope i don't get twisting wind!", luckily i got warfoged belt
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  9. #9
    I hope so. It's a joke that a 885 trinket proc makes 1/5 of the damage of a 850 tongue/oak.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I hope so. It's a joke that a 885 trinket proc makes 1/5 of the damage of a 850 tongue/oak.
    The problem is that tornado appears to go around mobs while trying to avoid hurting them lulz
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  11. #11
    I am Murloc! Mush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    Honestly they shouldn't, people have made gearing choices about the current strengths of trinkets. If they do buff these mid-tier I'm betting you will see lots of complaints from guilds who de'd them and now want them back.

    I know some of the raid trinkets are just awful atm, but imo blizz should hold their hands up and say 'our bad for this tier' and make sure this doesn't happen again in the future rather than applying band aid fixes mid-tier.
    "I DEd my trinket so they shouldn't buff a broken trinket"

    Lol

    PS - Item restoration.
    PPS - Save your trinkets

    Last edited by Mush; 2016-10-20 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Remove the fear of getting punched in the face, and people turn into dicks.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    The problem is that tornado appears to go around mobs while trying to avoid hurting them lulz
    It still is hitting them if you look at logs, the damage is just way undertuned.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    "I DEd my trinket so they shouldn't buff a broken trinket"

    Lol

    PS - Item restoration.
    PPS - Save your trinkets

    I haven't de'd anything, it hasn't dropped for my raid and if it was buffed it would be probably bis. I just dislike changing things mid tier, i think it sets a bad precedent.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    I haven't de'd anything, it hasn't dropped for my raid and if it was buffed it would be probably bis. I just dislike changing things mid tier, i think it sets a bad precedent.
    I agree about this when it comes to nerfs... but buffs?

    The playing field is going to change regardless with many new trinks added to the fold via Trial of Valor and titanforged Kara.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    The problem is that tornado appears to go around mobs while trying to avoid hurting them lulz
    The problem is that they are doing 19k dmg every time they hit, thats pathetic.

  16. #16
    What is the STR one getting buffed?

  17. #17
    It definitely hasn't been buffed on PTR last I tested (yesterday).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •