where do you put your headset?

I've been looking around the net and it seems most people just plop their headset on the desk, or sacrifice a portion of the screen in order to hang them from the top of the screen. But what about you people who do not go with these routes? Do you use a banana hanger? Some sort of coat hanger? I'm trying to find something that'll work, but everything I've found seems to be to small in the hook to hold my chicarias (sp).

10+ Year Old Account
    If i'm not going to be using mine for a few days, it goes back in its case :-) otherwise on the desk, or ontop of the case whichever happens to be closer to my head at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just move it to the left of my keyboard as there is a an open space there. Why do you need to hang your headset up?

I have an old wood desk from a gateway I bought about 10 years ago, it has a pullout for the keyboard & mouse and almost as much space as the top of the desk where I keep my monitor; I just hang my headphones sideways on the left side of my keyboard and they fit nicely even when I push it back in.

15+ Year Old Account
    On my window sill.

Deleted
    Guitar amp is right beside me so it generally resides on there when I ain't using it

Deleted
    I sit next to my wall which had a screw in that did used to hang up a small mirror so I decided to pull that out a bit to give room for my headset to rest there. Otherwise it just sits on my desk with all of my other crap; calculators, pen, iPod, glasses, wallet and shoelaces...

I just put mine on my pc tower :P

Deleted
    Just on my desk when there's space. If not, I just hang it on my monitor.

Sits on my desk or on the shelf I have in my desk that's currently holding notebooks and papers. You could shop around and look at the different kinds of "Command" hooks they have available from 3M, they might have some big enough to hold them.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Hanging on the third monitor.

i use a laptop so i put them ontop of it when i close it

I make the Xbox wear it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a shelf above my computer with a little hook that I hang it on.

I wrap it around my mouse when not in use. Otherwise, left ear covered, and the right one behind it.

I used to put it on top of my PC tower, but my new case has a handle on the top, so that is impossible now. Now, when I'm at home, I put it on the ottoman that is right next to me. When I'm at school, I have it on my desk. (I don't really have an actual desk at home.)