Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    you gotta be firm and confident.
    *looks at your sig*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    *looks at your sig*
    Being firm doesn't seem too hard now, does it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never had an issue of not being able to log in, except for accidentally miss typing my Authenticator #'s, or typing in the numbers right as the #'s change.
    Phoning them just doesn't help anymore I believe the people that answer the phone just are not given enough power to do what needs to be done.
    Actually yes I have reported people for botting / ect lately but It had been about 5 days since I last reported someone for botting. I have guildies that bot but needless to say they are not in my friend's list.

If I got banned by a miss click I would be super pissed, and most likely Blizzard will not admit anything anymore they already have enough trouble with their "Maintenance" messing things up for many many people.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

My second account was perma banned twice in 48 hours and I called them both times, (exploiting the economy, WINNING DUH) and both bans were lifted over the phone no problem.

EDIT: About being firm over the phone, its extremely important to act completely innocent, get your facts right and be able to explain everything. MOST of the time they'll think they got something wrong on their side.
    Last edited by Henry7212; 2011-05-22 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 72 hour ban for using automation software would be highly unusual. If they can confirm that you are botting you're done. Also, the official Curse client won't trip warden. It's only interaction with the WoW client is with specific text files. But add-ons for other games have been known to trigger a suspension if they are running while WoW is running.

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 09:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PreventerWind View Post
    I have never had an issue of not being able to log in, except for accidentally miss typing my Authenticator #'s, or typing in the numbers right as the #'s change.
    Phoning them just doesn't help anymore I believe the people that answer the phone just are not given enough power to do what needs to be done.
    That is because account suspensions fall within the purview of Account Admin and they are not reachable by phone. This is by design as it is not worth their time to argue with players on the phone who want to provide "my brother did it" excuses on the phone all day long. This also keeps Billing and Tech Support (the only departments reachable by phone) more available to assist players. Account Admin can be reached by e-mailing wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com.

Actually yes I have reported people for botting / ect lately but It had been about 5 days since I last reported someone for botting. I have guildies that bot but needless to say they are not in my friend's list.

If I got banned by a miss click I would be super pissed, and most likely Blizzard will not admit anything anymore they already have enough trouble with their "Maintenance" messing things up for many many people.
    If your account is suspended and on appeal it was found to be a mistake/false positive, they over-turn the ban/suspension and admit to you that it was a straight-up mistake on their part.