Youtube 360p problem

Hi all! I'm have a very..weird problem with Youtube playing 360p videos. Now before you say "Oh well your computer cant handle 360p!" let me say this. My computer plays 480p, 720p and 1080p fine! Now your probably going to say "Then play the videos in the 480p+." And my question to you is. What am I supposed to do if all the video supports is 360p and 240p? Yes, I can play the video in 240p and see all the pixels in the video, but come on who would want to do that? I have the most recent update for flash and my graphic card.

Any help?

15+ Year Old Account
    What happens when you watch 360?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I got no clue..

I did have a somewhat similiar problem with Youtube, though. I can play 240p 360p and 1080p videos just fine on my computer when playing WoW but if I play a 480p or 720p clip WoW will go nuts, even if it's fully loaded.
    Everything updated on my pc as well.. Ah well, buying a new one soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What happens when you watch 360?
    It just renders really slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right click the video. Choose "preferences"/"options" and remove the checkbox for "enable hardware acceleration", effectively disabling this option. See if that makes a difference.

If it did, either just run without HW acceleration or check that your graphics card drivers are up to date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erquonter View Post
    It just renders really slow.
    hmmmm, I'm actually watching a video now its its rendering extremely slow for a 360 video. o_o but it could just be because my dads downloading something. >_>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.