Poll: Does the worgen model need improvement?

Deleted

Should the worgen model be improved?

What are your thoughts?Personally I would like the alpha hairstyles back and possibly a calmer face without the permasnarl.I'm not talking about returning to the original alpha model,but the one we have now doesn't look right imo.

No. If anything, the older race models should be improved.

The only change that needs to be done is that Running Wild should come with a saddle and count as a passenger mount.

I loved the Alpha model but people just whined too much.

Remove the permasnarl and just make it something that happens occasionally on top of their idle animation (similar to the Night elf bounce and human female sigh, etc.), I Love my female worgen but she looks so pissed off all the time... I can't help but blame all the people that whined constantly and then whined more when they saw the final version -.-

I didn't whine I loved it but I was happy with what we had.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    The only change that needs to be done is that Running Wild should come with a saddle and count as a passenger mount.
    it was funny when you could be mounted as a worgen in some instances, such as throne of tides. fun fun fun. (btw worgen mounted on a worgen was hilarious)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say "Oh god yes."

Personally I can't get past the fact their casting animations make me cringe, that most armor on them looks ridiculous and the fact they move/jump very... awkwardly... to put it nicely. Even the running Wild animation looks weird...

It's ridiculous to ask for a improvement on the newest race when all people have done is whine about it every step of the way.

Casting animations are absolutly horrible, would be nice with a rewap there.

Dualwielding onehander animation looks nice.

I am not necessarily as happy with the worgen models as I could be. In fact, I am pretty disappointed by them. That said, I'd rather see the other races updated first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    No. If anything, the older race models should be improved.
    Can I +1/like/thumbs up/qft you?
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

In general, you aren't going to have luck with this one.
    I think it's obvious from an NPC model update here and there that they ARE working on updating the other race models, which people will hopefully see before the next expansion, but I doubt they will tweak the newer models much. At least, not the MALE model. The female worgen on the other hand looks absolutely retarded (it looks more like a friggen horse than a wolf and has the expression of something that had a stick rammed up its butt) and imo desperately needs a rework.

Deleted
    Who the hell votes no n thinks the female worgen looks ok! Fix your eyes before voting!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I am not necessarily as happy with the worgen models as I could be. In fact, I am pretty disappointed by them. That said, I'd rather see the other races updated first.
    I couldn't agree more,but while updating the other races they could give the worgen some love too.Variety is never a bad thing and if they add some more faces/hairstyles a lot of people will be pleased imo

Deleted
    I really don't think that there is anything wrong with the Worgen model

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Can I +1/like/thumbs up/qft you?
    Wrap it all up in a cookie, and go for it!

I personally don't like the arm flailing when casting, but the other races need a model improvement the most.