Page 1 of 2
LastLast

$/month for Firelands

So with the announcement of pay to use in in-game features here: (Cant post links yet lol..) But wow forum ---> Community ---> General Discussions ---> Cross-Realm Dungeon Feature Coming Soon

What do you guys think will be next?

$5/month for access to fire lands
    $3/month to do rated bgs

u already pay to play the game , thats a feature , you pay for extra feature , thats it

This thread is new an exciting...
    There are loads of other threads on this topic, use the search function

Please, QQ moar. I'm serious, PLEASE, QQ moar.....

Deleted
    I request a lock.

I think most members here will understand why.

It's never going to be $4/month for the cross realm dungeon. Nor any other feature in wow. It'll be 15-30 one time then you can use it. And people need to stop freaking out for no fucking reason because blizz is releasing a feature you have to pay for. Don't buy it, and shut up.

this topic is officially old now.

Reading this guy's post history is illuminating.

Quote Originally Posted by mnm View Post
    u already pay to play the game , thats a feature , you pay for extra feature , thats it
    You pay extra for extra features in free to play games. Not subscription games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle8 View Post
    It's never going to be $4/month for the cross realm dungeon. Nor any other feature in wow. It'll be 15-30 one time then you can use it. And people need to stop freaking out for no fucking reason because blizz is releasing a feature you have to pay for. Don't buy it, and shut up.
    How do you know? You don't.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharukoz View Post
    What do you guys think will be next?
    Gear and weapons.
    Blizzard seems to come with all these great ideas recently. Then they wonder why they lose 600k subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    How do you know? You don't.
    Because Blizzard isn't stupid. They never have done a service like that, out of EVERYTHING they could have made monthly. Of course I shouldn't even be explaining this to you, you're just trying to be a dick and look cool.

Everyone who posts stuff about paying for features should die in a fire tbh. There are SOOOOOOOOOO many extras you can chose to buy in WoW, doesn't mean you should right? And new content is something we already pay for each month :-) maybe you don't know that tho

Quote Originally Posted by Sharukoz View Post
    $3/month to do rated bgs
    lol with all the attempts Blizz make to make people actually do rated BGs it would be more like $3/month NOT to have to do rated bgs.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard isn't going to add features at a premium price just to rip you off.

Blizzard will lose sales on realm transfers and will make up that lost income from charging for cross-realm parties.

It's as simple as that. They aren't being greedy just economic.

This a totally unique and new thread.

Deleted
    Oh hey a premium feature thread? That's new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    Reading this guy's post history is illuminating.
    My god...
    I think this guy is the personification of complaints.
    I mean 8 posts,and every single one is a rant about blizzard and it's policies.
    I mean I don't exactly agree with blizzard,but this is just too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know $15 a month! I think thats the answer!
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

You pay to get into an amusement park, you get to ride the rides. Do you complain about having to pay for the optional non-necessary games? Didn't think so. (well, maybe since they're 8 bucks to throw a ball to win a 2 dollar monkey, but that's a different story)
    Stream: Gurkalicious