Recommend my next alt

Well, at this current juncture in time my guild has slightly 'shut down' in terms of raiding. Lot's of people are off for vacation, out for school purposes, or are cracking down on work. Either way, we rarely have enough people to build a 10man, let alone a successful one for about 2 or 3 weeks now. So now, I pretty much have only alts and the random gold making ventures to keep me entertained in this game.

At the moment I have:
    85 Fire Mage (geared)
    85 Druid (not even heroic geared, used for herb/alch till I decide what spec to be)
    83 Enhancement Shaman (only really leveled him enough to start making money off inks)
    66 Hunter
    62 Prot Warrior (leveling to tank, currently most played for leveling)
    61 DK (I have a habit of leveling these then getting rid of them)
    61 Paladin (as much as I like paladins this is in a similar situation to the DK, been leveling holy)
    44 Warlock (been playing with specs, liking affliction and demo a lot so far)
    34 Assassination Rogue (pretty much just pvp leveling this one)

So this may seem like I have most of it worked out for myself, but most of these but the warrior have been that level for months with no change so if you have any recommendations for which to hit 85 with next (excluding warrior)/reasons why considering most of these I've only tipped the iceberg on how they play at max level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, having major fun on mine.

Deleted
    I recently relevelled a warrior (had one in wrath, deleted it to make a worgen as I had all character slots full :<) and found it really fun, especially getting into the cata zones. I've levelled all 10 classes to 85 and by far the most fun I had was with the warrior. Rogue is fun at 85 also. I didn't find Warlocks or paladins that fun, nor shamans for that matter (my shammy was my main in wotlk, no fun now). So ye, my suggestion would be Warrior.

Deleted
    Aren't "What class should I play (next)" threads forbidden?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Aren't "What class should I play (next)" threads forbidden?
    It is indeed.

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Other examples of pointless threads include, but are not limited to:

Which race should I roll?
    Which faction is better for me?
    Which is the best PvE/PvP/... realm?
    Looking for RAF partner