Poll: Would you rather have a mount or new demons?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Would you rather have...

Would you rather have Blizzard take all the resources/time they're using to make male/female versions of demons, and instead create a Warlock flying mount with a new quest chain?

10+ Year Old Account
    The demons.

Warlocks already have two mounts. Giving them a third would piss off the Paladins and Death Knights of the world. Just ride around on a Hallow's End horse and pretend Blizzard cares about you.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I wouldn't use the flying mount anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    The demons.

Warlocks already have two mounts. Giving them a third would piss off the Paladins and Death Knights of the world. Just ride around on a Hallow's End horse and pretend Blizzard cares about you.
    pallys already have 3 mounts http://www.wowhead.com/item=47179 so it would only piss of dks, and they could always get another random mount

I'd rather have new demon skins. The old ones are... old. Too old.

Demons.

(And a feminine Metamorphosis would also be nice.)

lol i cant even really imagine a female voidwalker. would it look like that pokemon jynx? or would it be pink?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    lol i cant even really imagine a female voidwalker. would it look like that pokemon jynx? or would it be pink?
    Pink, of course.

FEMALE VOIDWALKERS all the way!

Flying mount omg DD
    also more pets for dks

15+ Year Old Account
    Male Succubus, yer.

I'd say the flying mount, but it's far less realistic than the demons. Some demons just have to be male/female, but others could get both genders.
    Statix will suffice.

well incubus pet could be quite interesting

lets be honest.. everyone wants a new mount.. but the upside for different gender pets is a male succubus.. other than that.. not much people can say.

and its still another "we're thinking about it".. no timeframe.. no specific details.. i.e. talk about something else :P
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want my warlock's pinkberry

10+ Year Old Account
    For warlocks I just want new demon skins (Like the lantern voidwalker in Hellfire, the Red Imps in Hellfire...etc) over new genders because really...who in Blizzard thought "Yes! Different sexes for Demon pets! That's what the players will want!" and then either a metamorphosis flying form (cosmetic ability like the Worgen "Running Wild" mount) or a Fel Drake, Fel Wyrm...etc for a mount.

Deleted
    Female demons? The fuck is up with you people?

Voidwalker: no gender
    Felhound: no gender
    Felguard: no gender
    Succubus: female
    Imp: no gender

How in the world can you see the others as male and why in the world do you want a female version if you're not even sure they're male...?

IMO neither. I read the poll title and was going to choose new demons until I realized that you were talking about different versions of the same demons and I /facepalmed.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quran View Post

How in the world can you see the others as male and why in the world do you want a female version if you're not even sure they're male...?

IMO neither. I read the poll title and was going to choose new demons until I realized that you were talking about different versions of the same demons and I /facepalmed.
    Leave my pinkberry alone

I could see your demons looking different depending on what spec you're currently playing as.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quran View Post

female demons as in the announcement Blizzard gave out that they were making different genders for the demons...idk how since really only one demon has a gender