Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    male tauren would be the most interesting to see a preview of (because they always look weird with those special hats/helms), but for some reason they were left out...

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    And now hybrid classes can have both BiS rings just from being exalted
    And? How is that a problem?

---------- Post added 2011-05-23 at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Endothermal View Post
    Other people act like we can't comment on them as they are now.
    Except it's not the final version and those special olympic kids are all up in arms and whining about how they don't see their version making it to live. Pathetic.

---------- Post added 2011-05-23 at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Endothermal View Post
    Originally Posted by Lylirra
    Not specifically for the daily quest hubs, but we are adding a separate reputation for the Firelands raid currently called the "Avengers of Hyjal." It'll work a lot like Ashen Verdict, except it'll be an even bigger pain in the ass to get to exalted.
    Also! Haste/Mastery belt and ring, Use: Trinket, no Agility cloak? ...Why exactly should my Hunter care about you guys, again?
    Then don't care about it and quit? Nobody is stopping you, you will be doing your guild and friends a favor by quitting.

I sure do hope that that's an incomplete list of items, and agi users aren't being somehow left out of the loop again, as they were with rings in T11. If not, oh well. Itemization is close enough to 372 T11 stuff that it doesn't matter much, but still, kinda irksome if an agi cloak doesn't show up.

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Lylirra (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    [...]It'll work a lot like Ashen Verdict, except players won't be able to grind their way up to Exalted simply by farming trash mobs.
    What's the problem with people doing that if they so choose? While there were quite a few who went on a rep grind, I know that there were just as many that decided to let their rep progress more slowly. As far as I'm concerned, Blizzard is just being heavy-handed here.

Also... /disable Display Helm
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I like the priest thing.

But i still think Blizzard should just do what Everquest and Rift did and let ppl have vanity or display items.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only good vids were Blood Legion's. No crap music but ingame sounds! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Originally Posted by Lylirra (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    [...]It'll work a lot like Ashen Verdict, except players won't be able to grind their way up to Exalted simply by farming trash mobs.
    What's the problem with people doing that if they so choose? While there were quite a few who went on a rep grind, I know that there were just as many that decided to let their rep progress more slowly. As far as I'm concerned, Blizzard is just being heavy-handed here.

Also... /disable Display Helm
    Actually no, this serves 2 purposes.

1) people can't farm trash to get the Heroic (raid) quality rings in the first few days
    2) people can't farm trash to get Heroic (raid) quality rings for mains/alts without actually raiding Firelands (killing bosses, that is)

How are the trinkets going to work? Cause I'd love to use both of the caster ones for my SPriest (1 for hitcap set other for insane deeps). I'm a little worried cause of the "unique" on each of them along with the "requires...", does it mean that we have to do some quest and we get to only choose one?

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Actually no, this serves 2 purposes.

1) people can't farm trash to get the Heroic (raid) quality rings in the first few days
    2) people can't farm trash to get Heroic (raid) quality rings for mains/alts without actually raiding Firelands (killing bosses, that is)
    While 1 is true, I dont think 2 is correct, base on their strange choice of wordings.
    If they really want 2 to happen, they can disable rep for trash before first boss or simply only allow boss to give rep for revert or above.
    It has been done before, so bliz now seems to be wanting alts to get rep without raiding or farming trash.
    (however, be aware that bliz doesnt always have common sense, especially when it comes to class balancing)

Quote Originally Posted by Velyndina View Post
    People act like this is the final version of the rep rewards.
    If there is no feedback not enough complains, then most companies would think their goods are fine perfect and dont bother to improve.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-05-23 at 02:45 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Horrible rewards for Holy Paladins. Spirit/Mastery ring and cloack, awful. Crit/Haste belt without spirit, wth?

Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    While 1 is true, I dont think 2 is correct, base on their strange choice of wordings.
    If they really want 2 to happen, they can disable rep for trash before first boss or simply only allow boss to give rep for revert or above.
    It has been done before, so bliz now seems to be wanting alts to get rep without raiding or farming trash.
    (however, be aware that bliz doesnt always have common sense, especially when it comes to class balancing)

If there is no feedback not enough complains, then most companies would think their goods are fine perfect and dont bother to improve.
    actually, that's prob what it will be...no rep for trash after hitting revered - just like good old MC (Rag wants us to work for that rep again!!)

Priest set looks better than I originally thought (especially the recolors), but still a bit underwhelming. I wish I could heal in my tier 6 again...now *that* was a sexy priest set.

Quote Originally Posted by Spon View Post
    I already posted here on MMO an image I made showing what blizz are doing with priest's tier... so...

Re-posting...

http : // i56 . tinypic . com / imv6gg . jpg

(sry can't post links or images... if anyone who can, plz link)
    Haha, good stuff. Link to the priest toiletries

http://i56.tinypic.com/imv6gg.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    priest set colours are so bad -.-

also, the blue set reminds me too much of mage t10 mixed with their wotlk pvp set.

I really hope we don't see more items that have a heroic version in game, but is never used like the t11 trash epics... for instance, the heroic Quintessence is really quite good, it would be a shame if there is no sort of upgrade token or something of that nature to allow you to acquire it since it has turned out not to be a drop.

why would Essence of the Eternal Flame require "Hated" with the faction? o.O

The cut scene in the beginning of the Ragnaros Area Preview reminds me of the rainbow bridge to Ganon's Castle in Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Just sayin'

I don't approve of the priest tier.. Looks like shit.. make us look like priests again, not a silly astronaut mon

Deleted
    Happy Birthday!