Thread: Alysrazor lore

Alysrazor lore

Is anyone else slightly disturbed by the fact that Alysra the green dragon betrayed everyone and was "reborn" and purged by Ragnaros and became a phoenix? Discuss!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a twist of the lore I guess, and slightly annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    alsyra was already before the hyjal questing a ally of ragnaros al along. when she took fandral with him and brought thme toward sulfuran spire she got blesses by ragnaros which removed the shackles of the green dragon and gave her the form of ragnaros greatest flying species. the fire hawk.

No Tusk Club.

I find it more disturbing than a cool twist, similar to deathwing's body being ripped apart and he doesn't care, instead he just physically bolts metal into his flesh to continue is destruction!

Deleted
    She was disappointed in Ysera and Ragnaros promised her power and help.
    BE REBORN IN FLAME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to me like another version of the mortal races of the Twilight's Hammer transforming themselves into elemental Ascendants. Just this time it happened with a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Is anyone else slightly disturbed by the fact that Alysra the green dragon betrayed everyone and was "reborn" and purged by Ragnaros and became a phoenix? Discuss!
    Did u honestly thought blizz will make new bosses and new lore ?

Half of raid bosses are good guys turned bad or big bad guy corrupted them to his side (thats Blizzard for you)

Dont be surprised when in Deathwing's raid there will be some trio or maybe more of bronze,blue,red,green dragonflight working for Deathwing with some lame lore added to it