Between the Following Newly $20 Wii Games...

Help me decide. Rate in order or just pick one:

a) Kirby's Epic Yarn
    b) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    c) Murusama: The Demon Blade
    d) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

It's not that my gaming budget is tight, but that I don't really have time to play too much at the moment but I think I would enjoy picking up one or two of these.

Thanks for your feedback.

LOL easiest choice ever

Kirby. that shit is epic (pun intended).

Edit: I would like to clarify something. I didn't just say Kirby because of the name and to use a cool pun. The game fucking rocks. Hopefully you dont have OCD or you will be replaying a lot of stages.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-05-22 at 11:01 PM.

I'm not gonna lie out of all the zelda games nintendo has released TP is probably the least interesting, however for $20 I think it's still worth it. I can't comment on the rest of the games though.

Twilight Princess is amazing. Kirby Epic Yarn is interesting but they made it to appeal little kids too much. There's no challenge in that game because you basically cant lose.

I appreciate the feedback so far, any other thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by asher1611 View Post
    Help me decide. Rate in order or just pick one:

d) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
    Crank that up on the highest difficulty and cry because you'll never beat it, but its amazingly fun.

I suggest buying LoZ: Twilight Princess on GameCube instead of Wii. The controls just don't feel right, and I think the game runs better on the GameCube version.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by asher1611 View Post
    I appreciate the feedback so far, any other thoughts?
    Grab Twilight Princess for now. :P

I couldn't bring myself to get through the second dungeon in Zelda =/ How reliant is Kirby on the motion controls?
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!