Enchanting addon?

I was trying to level up my enchanting from 0 to 400 and it's goin a bitttt slow because of the fact that I have to manully click, enchant, "are you sure you want to replace this enchant", yes, then repeat. I was wondering if there was a faster way, like an addon, that sped this process up. Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    wow-proffesions is your best friend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    I was trying to level up my enchanting from 0 to 400 and it's goin a bitttt slow because of the fact that I have to manully click, enchant, "are you sure you want to replace this enchant", yes, then repeat. I was wondering if there was a faster way, like an addon, that sped this process up. Thanks in advance
    No I don't think that dialogue is possible to avoid. I hope you're checking to see if any of the enchants sell on the auction house, you might be missing out on the opportunity to enchant scrols and sells those instead of enchanting the same gear over and over again. gl

Don't even need an addon. Slap this into a macro.
    Code:
    /run DoTradeSkill(GetTradeSkillSelectionIndex())
    /use 0 1
    /run ReplaceEnchant()
    Then put the item you want to enchant in the 1st slot of the backpack, open your enchanting window and select the enchant you want to do by highlighting its row, and then press the macro - no dialog box accepts required. Just be very careful, because if you press the button with bad timing and the first line fails (i.e. trying to enchant throws an error - moving, already casting, etc.) the second line will equip the item, and you might end up putting a low level enchant on your good gear.

If they aren't completely useless enchants, put them on vellums and sell them.

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    If they aren't completely useless enchants, put them on vellums and sell them.
    This pretty much. Sadly most sub lvl 300 enchants dont sell =(
    Blizz changed the way the "clicky" button works for enchanting, so that you can no longer chain enchants but have to wait for it to finish

people still buy the shitty enchants, put everything on scrolls unless you know for a fact they wont sell. Vellum costs almost nothing and you can buy it from the vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McCheese View Post
    people still buy the shitty enchants, put everything on scrolls unless you know for a fact they wont sell. Vellum costs almost nothing and you can buy it from the vendor.
    Yeah, at the very least apply them to scrolls, send them to your bank alt, and put the scrolls into an item group inside TradeSkillMaster so that you can have them auto posted every time you visit the auction house.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah if you use an addon like tradeskillmaster, you can just click the "next enchant" button or whatever to put it on a scroll, with no other dialogs necessary. This doesn't let you enchant an item, but the vellums are cheap anyways so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Renowned View Post
    Don't even need an addon. Slap this into a macro.
    Code:
    /run DoTradeSkill(GetTradeSkillSelectionIndex())
    /use 0 1
    /run ReplaceEnchant()
    Then put the item you want to enchant in the 1st slot of the backpack, open your enchanting window and select the enchant you want to do by highlighting its row, and then press the macro - no dialog box accepts required. Just be very careful, because if you press the button with bad timing and the first line fails (i.e. trying to enchant throws an error - moving, already casting, etc.) the second line will equip the item, and you might end up putting a low level enchant on your good gear.
    Thanks a lot this helps a huge amount. The vallum things are cool also, ty

Deleted
    i found one addon that i fell in love with

"Panda"

if you level up enchanting and you send yourself the green items from an alt with crafting profession this addon is awsome
    it doesn't auto disenchant the items for you, but you just have to click the item you want to disenchant in the panda window.
    and it got a nice overview of all available enchants

interesting for inscription and alchemy, too

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyralune View Post
    i found one addon that i fell in love with

"Panda"

if you level up enchanting and you send yourself the green items from an alt with crafting profession this addon is awsome
    it doesn't auto disenchant the items for you, but you just have to click the item you want to disenchant in the panda window.
    and it got a nice overview of all available enchants

interesting for inscription and alchemy, too
    For that I prefer "expeller". It creates a macro, which you can press and it will prospect any ore, or mill any herbs, or DE any boe green in your bags. You still have to press it once per item, but you can set it to a keybind and just keep pressing that button while you're doing something else.

#showtooltip
    /cast Enchanting
    /run local s for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do s=GetTradeSkillInfo(i) if (s=="Enchant Bracer - Minor Stamina") then DoTradeSkill(i) end end
    /use Alpha Bracers
    /script ReplaceEnchant()
    /run CloseTradeSkill()

I used this macro

replace red with your enchant name. blue with your item u want enchant on.

Deleted
    Vellums are your friends! use them!

oh well , i suggest it.