Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Born and raised in İzmir, Turkey.

Born in Denver, Colorado. Live in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Deleted
    Born in Pazardjik,Bulgaria,live in Prague,Czech Republick

Deleted
    Tartu, Estonia - a university town.. a truly epic place...

Deleted
    Berlin Germany EU

born in Kazakhstan, live in Germany

Deleted
    Graz, Austria.

South Wales (Near Bridgend), United Kingdom

Deleted
    Bucharest, Romania, European Union. To be honest, thinking at country, I like to say more EU then Romania since most times I feel I don't identify with the majority of Romanians.

Edit: After reading the locations in the entire thread, I see most people who posted are from:
    -USA
    -northern Europe
    -UK
    -Australia
    -Germany
    -Netherlands
    -Canada

While other countries don't get more then 5 people living in them the most, which I find odd. Where's the french? I saw only one italian and one spanish person and two portughese, where's the rest of Europe at?
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-05-20 at 07:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born in Norway Lier, live & study in Nor Tromsø aka northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Bucharest, Romania, European Union. To be honest, thinking at country, I like to say more EU then Romania since most times I feel I don't identify with the majority of Romanians.

Edit: After reading the locations in the entire thread, I see most people who posted are from:
    -USA
    -northern Europe
    -UK
    -Australia
    -Germany
    -Netherlands
    -Canada

While other countries don't get more then 5 people living in them the most, which I find odd. Where's the french? I saw only one italian and one spanish person and two portughese, where's the rest of Europe at?

I could be mistaken but I believe that the northern EU countries have a stronger emphasis on english so it's easier for them to come here and chat about their favorite games. I've found a lot of Italians/Spanish/Hispanic people I have met here in the states do know english, but only so much in a passing, casual conversation style. This is ancedotal evidence but they seem to not be able to read english as well. Might just be that english is a fucked up language.

edit: see Left

Born, raised, and currently living in.
    Last edited by Davisdoesdallas; 2012-05-20 at 07:43 PM.

Deleted
    Göteborg, Sweden, EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    I could be mistaken but I believe that the northern EU countries have a stronger emphasis on english so it's easier for them to come here and chat about their favorite games. I've found a lot of Italians/Spanish/Hispanic people I have met here in the states do know english, but only so much in a passing, casual conversation style. This is ancedotal evidence but they seem to not be able to read english as well. Might just be that english is a fucked up language.
    You could be right there actually in some parts, but still that leaves central europe with very few people from what I see. And I do know most central europe countries have english as second, in worst cases third language. For example only saw one hungarian, one polish and I'm the first romanian and two bulgarians. These are still big countries, I mean I can understand not seeing anyone from Muntenegro for example but meh, don't know, maybe they just didn't post yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Athol, Massachusetts