Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Every plant in the sea except the grass that looks like ordinary earth grass.
    Every animal except fish in the sea.

And centipedes.
    And any big fucking bug.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Every plant in the sea except the grass that looks like ordinary earth grass.
    Every animal except fish in the sea.

And centipedes.
    And any big fucking bug.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ucOjql.jpg[/IMG
    I like bugs.. but god dam I'm shivering in fear right now

My girlfriend makes fun of me for being uncomfortable walking through the woods at night like I am afraid of the trees. It's whats in the dark around the tree's that worries me, or lurking in the deep ocean.

So I suppose I fear nothing? What do you call a fear if you don't know what you're afraid of because you don't know if it exists?

Maybe I'm not afraid just paranoid.... brb getting my blanket and shotgun >.>
    Daenerýs

“It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?” - John Lennon

Deep sea/ Giant possible sea monsters in said sea.
    Spiders
    Death

I always get a tight knot feeling in my chest if I ever have to go into the sea in games, Vash was horrible for me.

Snakes, Sharks, Sea/Ocean...i live in miami and never ever go to the beach

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konradcurze View Post
    Only pussys are afraid of death. Natual cycle of life and you're all scared of it? ROFL.

My only fear is that blizzard will buff mages even more... WAIT A SECOND...
    Telling me your not afraid of it? :P

I doubt it

10+ Year Old Account
    MY TOP THREE:
    1. Living in a dictatorship (especially like totalitarian, militaristic, etc)
    2. Acid washed jeans
    3. David Spade
    Honestly!

Death isn't like a huge deal to me. Sure, I'd be scared if I was about to die and didn't want to then, but I don't dwell on it.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Telling me your not afraid of it? :P

I doubt it
    Not at all, whats the point in been afraid of something you could never change?
    Only women get scared over that, com'on guys i can't believe you are all afraid of dying rofl AND PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES MEN!

The thought of drowning or suffocating terrifies me. Death doesn't scare me, it's the process of dying I'm afraid of.

I also get pretty nervous whenever I fly but I'm not afraid of it.

Also clowns freak me out.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

Deleted
    not really afraid of death (faith rules!)

but grasshoppers man. the big ones especially i can deal with insects in generalincluding big spiders and shits, and i don't have a problem with snakes either.
    but grasshoppers
    dude how much they fuck me up.
    can't stand them with these gigantic legs. they just keep flinging themselves through the air in an attempt to kill me, im sure!

OH FUCK KILL IT KILL IT

10+ Year Old Account
    I only fear...

That I have no fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fear of public speaking.
    I can jog through a forest each night with an iPod. I can drive 120 on the highway. I can fly to new York and stay alone in a hotel for a week; but my stomach becomes a knot anytime someone tells me I have to talk in front of an audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who linked the bugs, I hate you. Hate hate hate bugs. I'm fine with small bugs like ants, afterwards big bugs yech. And maggots, maggots make me squirm, eww.

Also dislike heights.
    And hate public speaking

Edit again: Also, someone put up fear of clowns, I HATE CLOWNS. Thank you.

Edit: (Not one that I have but funny) "Aibophobia" guess what that is.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2011-05-23 at 07:18 AM.

Deleted
    Well, I don't fear anything, but I kinda hate insects, don't get me wrong I can live with em and see em, but I don't like em, but I don't fear em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fear is generated through whatever is unknown to us...because of that I hate open water...I can't tell what the hell is under me and I feel like something is gonna grab me ._.

edit: I laugh at anyone who says "I fear only fear itself" and anyone that says "People who are afraid are pussies" ...lawl

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most insects to one degree or another, cockroaches, earwigs, and very nasty versions of spiders taking the cake.

I fear I'll never see a zombie invasion and will be bored forever : (

People and wasps. Both are incessantly annoying and will hurt you if you act improperly.

I have an irrational fear of cockroaches, crickets, and grasshoppers. Most other bugs I'm fine with, but get one of those near me, and I will freak out. No joke. I'm afraid of death, but more or less the thought of it, not the actual process. I'm terrified of clowns, and porcelain dolls make me feel really uncomfortable.

I also dislike storm drains, I'm afraid something is gonna creep out of them.

My mom made me watch scary movies when I was younger, if it doesn't show.

Heights and doctors a bit. It's really odd. I respect doctors and it's really awesome what they're doing to us, but when I'm sick or I need to see a doctor I start to shit myself a little. I'm always saying : "Naah I don't need to see a doctor, I'll get over this"