Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    wasn't this already posted like weeks ago
    www.myspace.com/curseofdoom

...Warlock Hip-Hop To Melt Wax and Face...

Deleted
    Scout for other topics before making one like this...

.. again?!

Too pink, it would be better with a color of Shadowmourne proc animation.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Warlocks are suppose to be Badass,demon summoning, dark energy casting mofo and they get a pink swirly energy thing. Why could it not have been some form of fel energy or at least black which in wow would be purple but still ill take that over pink.
    men in dresses...now with pink rave lighting, yup male warlocks are coming out next patch.
    This pretty much sums up how i feel about this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodymist View Post
    Ya I will complain thank you very much. You probably wouldn't understand the frustration the warlock community is going through right now, cause according to you character list, you play classes that aren't totally busted (if at all). Not wise to run your mouth when someone who actually plays a warlock, complains about something thats a total non issue to game play gets a makeover, yet, the more obvious problems with the warlock class get overlooked....ie the felgaurd not even being the main demon for demonology, even though its our final tier talent that WE HAVE TO PUT POINTS INTO TO GET! Among many other issues......soooooooo you think I should be excited to see a new spell animation, rather then see my class get fixed?
    And i assume you still don't understand that the ART TEAM does NOT work on CLASS BALANCING.
    I've played broken classes more than once, you can see 3 of my chars in my sig, but not the others i've played. Please don't think you're right here, cause you're not. Warlocks are broken atm, but that has nothing to do with spell effects and such, which are being done by the Art Team, not the guys working on classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Touche, you are correct....but it's still a broken spec and you can't deny that. I can't play it anymore cause of how badly it performs in raids. Blizz seems content with a pure DPS class becoming a pure support class....which is what demonology is now. I just won't sit by and not say anything as long as bliz makes silly graphical upgrades to spells that mean shit in raids.

guess I got caught in the moment of how people can be happy with something like this, and ignore the bigger problems. They must be the casuals who play this game for the community, and don't see the larger issues at hand.
    I've spoken at length on the EU forums about how Demo as a spec, I've been playing it since I started playing the game so I'm well aware of it's current problems that have pushed me into playing Affliction. I'm also well aware the graphical design team have nothing to do with class balance, and appreciate any additional effort they put in for the class and am very much looking forward to the new demon models they announced.

yup all this talk about broken class...i forgot that topping the meters in sub-raid gear means the class is broken.
    This pretty much sums up how i feel about this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Please don't think you're right here, cause you're not. Warlocks are broken atm
    This is pretty much what im saying, but you're telling me im wrong? I know that the art department doesn't deal with class balancing, but how long has the warlock class been in shambles now? And the only thing that we can ooh and ahh at so far is a new soul harvest visual......and people are ok with this?

Deleted
    This is pretty much what im saying, but you're telling me im wrong? I know that the art department doesn't deal with class balancing, but how long has the warlock class been in shambles now? And the only thing that we can ooh and ahh at so far is a new soul harvest visual......and people are ok with this?
    I'm telling you to stop whining about getting new spell effects instead of balancing. I never said you were wrong on the balancing part. And ofc people playing a Warlock are not ok with it, but at least they don't complain about getting new visuals instead of spell changes, unlike you, which is what i replied to in the first place.

Edit: Also, you didn't quite understand what i meant, could be my wording though. I meant you don't know about what chars i play and what i don't play, so i do have experience with playing a broken class.
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2011-05-23 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    blizz better gives some decent buffs instead of a new speleffect.
    i gotta agree its nice but i rather see more dps, more healing and more survability instead of this...

I'm telling you to stop whining about getting new spell effects instead of balancing. I never said you were wrong on the balancing part. And ofc people playing a Warlock are not ok with it, but at least they don't complain about getting new visuals instead of spell changes, unlike you, which is what i replied to in the first place.

Edit: Also, you didn't quite understand what i meant, could be my wording though. I meant you don't know about what chars i play and what i don't play, so i do have experience with playing a broken class.
    I'm almost beginning to think that you are trolling me. I'm just not understanding how you are happy with a change that has no bearing on gameplay at all. Do you not play a warlock.....ever? Then it would all make sense, cause you would have a clue.

Wonder if the sound is still the same as evocation.

Deleted
    I'm almost beginning to think that you are trolling me. I'm just not understanding how you are happy with a change that has no bearing on gameplay at all. Do you not play a warlock.....ever? Then it would all make sense, cause you would have a clue.
    You're right. Blizzard should just convert WoW to a test-based MMO instead. Because really, visuals don't matter at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeljo View Post
    looks nice imo ...only the color of the animation should be a bit darker
    Agreed, personally I would have gone for a darker, maybe even more purple hue than the bright pink

Quote Originally Posted by TinyScout View Post
    You're right. Blizzard should just convert WoW to a test-based MMO instead. Because really, visuals don't matter at all.
    GG taking the conversation out of context. Guess I should be a little more clear for the less open minded. This new visual has nothing to do with how this class performs during raids and PvP. But, for you casuals out there, I can agree that it looks a lot better then what it was before.....cept it is way to pink.

Deleted
    I'm happy with a change that has no bearing on gameplay at all, when the change is made by something that has nothing to do with gameplay.
    Happy about visual change ≠ happy about class balance.

When the Art Team starts to balance classes, or the other way around, when a class is broken, THEN i get pissed. Not when my class is broken and i get a new spell effect, unlike you. You complain about getting a new visual while the class is broken, which has nothing to do with eachother.
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2011-05-23 at 04:15 PM.

I'm happy with a change that has no bearing on gameplay at all, when the change is made by something that has nothing to do with gameplay.
    Happy about visual change ≠ happy about class balance.
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Exactly as I imagined, sorta. I knew it'd be similar to the Shadowmourne effect. Was kind of hoping it was the Shadowmourne effect!

Deleted
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
    Added this to my previous post:

When the Art Team starts to balance classes, or the other way around, when a class is broken, THEN i get pissed. Not when my class is broken and i get a new spell effect, unlike you. You complain about getting a new visual while the class is broken, which has nothing to do with eachother.

But, for you casuals out there.
    Casuals?

Says the 10/12 warlock

Quit saying warlocks are horrible.

They are fine in raids and 3s aka where blizz keeps things balanced