Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    I think people need to understand why the warlock community is so pissed off.
    And I think you need to understand that the people in charge of spell art design have nothing to do with the people in charge of spell design and class balance.

Love it. I like the similarity between drain soul and soulburn.

Radar Controllers Do it in the Dark

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Color me in the minority, but I really don't like the new animation at all. Something different than Evocation would be nice, but that just looks... like a kid's Sunday morning cartoon. Badly drawn "spell effects" that really just serve to add motion and color to entertain the kids. Nothing "warlock" about it.

With that said, the animation really isn't a big deal: functionality >>>>>> form in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    yay! no more evocation :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

i dont care if the art team =/= balance team, in a situation where im always hoping to see the 'Warlock' name accompanied with some love for destruction (pvp related, because yea, not everyone is feeling fine being forced to play a spec absolutely not enjoyable, just cuz its the only one playable in one single bracket), it still hurts to read this kind of things instead, getting disappointed big time.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    cool animation, though i doubt it will stop all the retarded healers "z0mfg fukin nub stop lifetapped to no health, takes much mana 2 heel" just cause they always fail to see the current animation of me self healing back to full all the time