Deleted

Tips for Cho'gall 10mN

Howdy fellow MMOC-ers. I've got a trial raid with a new guild tonight and we're doing Cho'gall so I was wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks that would be of use to a Resto Shammy that they would be willing to share.

I've read up tactics, watched videos etc. so I'm not going into the fight unprepared, but as I've only done the first few bosses of BoT/BWD etc. I just want to make sure that I am as fully prepared as possible and seeing as how there are a lot of competent raiders that frequent these forums, I thought it would be a good idea to ask

Any help, advice, tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated

Just don't stand in shit. Oh, and remember that you have an awesome mind control breaker, wind shear.

Deleted
    stay out of bad stuff, don't get your blood stacks too high and keep people alive

i think the only real thing you can do as a resto shaman more than any other healer is interrupting, when chogall does hit mindcontrol with the big add alive and everyone is spreaded it can be hard to istantly free everyone, and chogall with stacks hits HARD so if you can throw a wind shear and save yourself and your other healers from a really hard hitting Cho'gall do that ASAP

oh. and keep your raid wall totem for the last phase (you should be able to use it once before you reach that, use it for a shadow orders)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Just don't stand in shit. Oh, and remember that you have an awesome mind control breaker, wind shear.
    basicly this, keep an eye for the mind control timer, try not to get MC'd ouside of the raid group other then that the fight isn't that hard ^^

goodluck
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    a good tip is to tank the boss directly at a wall in the last phase, that way the eyes wont spawn in a 360° radius.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies Fingers crossed it goes well.