Poll: Which would you rather?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Keyring Discussions and Options

WTF, honestly blizzard, how much space can this save?

I Kept this thread open because the poll options are decent. Ignore the lack of content of the OP's post and use this thread to discuss your opinions on the Keyring. - Phen
    Last edited by Phenomina; 2011-05-23 at 06:51 PM.

Can't tell if Troll or just stupid.
    It's a Key Ring, it serves little to no purpose this day and age.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon Journal needed interface space, so they removed Keyring

And the Keyring saves alot of space at the moment. For all of us collectors we will have no room once the keys goes into our normal bags

Got a good laugh out of the title.

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm

Deleted
    omg wtf r bliizard thinking this will ruin gameplay, back in vanilla keys werent looked down on like this
    fucking blizz catering for casuals and their lack of keys

so they are removing your keyring but putting them in your bag to save space? Odd

Deleted
    That's actually gonna be kind of annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post

And the Keyring saves alot of space at the moment. For all of us collectors we will have no room once the keys goes into our normal bags
    Is this true?

Deleted
    Wait, what?
    What's this about?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just dont see how this can be called a 'Nerf' when it has nothing to do with powers, any kind of dmg, or any effect whatsoever on character mechanics.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    PTR bug is still a bug.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care one way or another. the only keys I use is for quests, which it doesnt matter where they are.

which it might be nice that when im looking to see how many more keys I need to collect to unlock (x number of slaves) or what ever. Because I forget about the keyring, and searching through my bags, thinking "where the hell are those keys" then remember oh must be in the keyring bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the complaining. How often do you go back to every single TBC heroic? Hmmm? Do you do every single one of them every single day?

Do you kill Algalon more than once week?

Do you go to Kara more than once a week?

Stop the bitching, it actually is starting to get tiring.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    honestly, next they're going to make the keys stack

LIKE COMMON CLAMS!

gg blizz catering to casuals YET AGAIN

Deleted
    How about heroic TBC keys, Master's key, and the key to the ley-line thing for malygos?

Deleted
    This QQ has some sense, they could have removed keys aswell. Deciding to go to a place and think "Oh wait, let me get the key" is not very funny. And my bank is full as it is.

Deleted
    i dont get it, does that mean we dont need keys for outland hcs now or kara? or does it mean we gota carry the keys in our bag when we go to this place?

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I don't get the complaining. How often do you go back to every single TBC heroic? Hmmm? Do you do every single one of them every single day?

Do you kill Algalon more than once week?

Do you go to Kara more than once a week?

Stop the bitching, it actually is starting to get tiring.
    Well... I get what you are saying, anyone really bent out of shape over this is overreacting. Still, I'm not going to throw away my TBC heroic keys, or my Algalon key, or my Kara key. Sure, I don't hit those places up daily (although I do hit up Maly weekly to try for the mount,) but I might in the future (who knows, right?) But I think the main point here is that Blizz is really starting to fail some basic logic tests. Need the keyring space gone from the main menu? (I mean, assuming someone is a complete noob and doesn't use a bag mod to put it elsewhere, or hide it, but ignoring that) then why not just shift it to the top of the open bag display? Removing it completely just takes a step backwards in the whole "Hey, we are trying to streamline inventory" philosophy that they have been pushing (but not delivering on.)
    Last edited by Bitlovin; 2011-05-23 at 05:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm not gonna QQ and complain about this, it is rather annoying. I do have several keys, and am low on bag space already. I don't even get why they are doing this... to save interface space. You can just remove the icon and press F7 if you really need to look there(you never do). I'll probably have to end up deleting these keys now, cause I won't have space for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post

They're removing a large amount of the keys with this. It's not like you have that many anyway since the removal of a lot of keys with Keymaster.