Tired of the majority of posts on this forum.

Tired of these forums tbh. It's hard to come by any good posts these days. I am so tired of all these losers coming here even looking for acknowledgement and a pat on the back because they "quit" WoW. They call everyone who still plays "SHEEP" and anyone who tells them "NO ONE CARES" automatically means they're a "SHEEP + BLIZZARD FANBOY".

No one who quits WoW in such ANGER and FRUSTRATION is coming to a WoW based fansite every mother-f**king day to post about how they quit or why they quit. If you've truly quit WoW, you will stop thinking about it - You will just drop it and move on, just like you do when you quit any other game and never play again. DO YOU STILL MOAN AND GROAN ABOUT GTA3? NO? Yeah because it's a f**king video game and you moved on. F**k sake.

You guys talk about how bad/lame/crap/old WoW is yet you still find the time and the need to come to a forum dedicated to the game you so very much hate and tell everyone around the world how much you hate it and will never play again. Do you not realise how pathetic this is? If you've quit, just LET IT GO. MOVE ON, GET OVER IT, it is a VIDEO GAME, just because it's taken over your life so much that even when you don't even play anymore you still think about it EVERYDAY.

Please do everyone here and yourself a favor by deleting MMOCHAMPION from your bookmarks or homepage, and any other WoW related things you have bookmarked. Uninstall the game and stop thinking about WoW. Go play another game, get another hobby to fill the void that opened when you quit WoW. Just do something to get your mind off it. You're not helping anyone by coming here and posting about how you quit, all you're doing is giving people like me WHO COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK that you quit a VIDEO GAME a massive f**king headache.

Cheers big ears

Deleted
    are you okay mate

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    are you okay mate
    Yeah, I had to pick between masturbating or typing this up. I decided to do this.

Deleted
    What do you expect? Many people who post here are the type that have very likely been booted from the official forums. I daresay a post like your own would have resulted in a ban over there, so you're effectively contributing to the problem.

Clearly you didn't think your decision through far enough then.

Stop coming here then if you are so sick of it. No one is forcing you to read these forums with a gun to your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Papertiger View Post
    Yeah, I had to pick between masturbating or typing this up. I decided to do this.
    I'd rub one out now. You might feel better.

Deleted
    I'm tired of people saying they're tired of the majority of posts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    I'm tired of people saying they're tired of the majority of posts
    You're not the only one, mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you made the wrong choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first time I've ever heard the term "sheep" used like them.

If I was called a sheep, I'm not sure if it should make me feel offended, violated, sad, or confused.

The truth is, majority of posts on MMO I see are recycled, QQ, or recycled QQ.

#backtolurking

Tired of these forums tbh. It's hard to come by any good posts these days. I am so tired of all these losers coming here even looking for acknowledgement
    You're not helping either.

Deleted
    It's hard to come by any good posts these days.
    (...)
    Do you not realise how pathetic this is?
    Can you see the irony in all this?

Not a single "UMADBRO" so far, it's a miracle o_O

Lol, I am going to complain about people complaining.

COME ON!

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tired of these forums tbh.<snip>

Then... leave? You seem to have gotten along fine prior to this month w/o mmo-champ.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven