Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.

Terokkar in the house! Well that sucks that you have met your yearly quota of D-bags in such a short time. People are going to hate , it happens, just keep it moving. I get kicked for suggesting anything to a group of more then 1 person from the same realm. Im sorry i put out a strategy to the group or want to discuss what we are going to do before we attempt it. Your not gonna pug up a bear run anytime soon so to those that expect it your Unicorn farm is located in Alaska... go to them.

I wasnt healing enough, i know my warlock sucks...

Hmm some reasons i have been kicked:

refusing to run back when it was someones fault who can res that we wiped
    for pulling packs of mobs when we have a slow ass tank that i can solo as a dps
    For giving advice (nicely) to people doing less then 5k dps (lack of diseases by a DK, ect)
    for telling people to not stand in fire
    for telling people how the mechanic works
    for pulling without doing a readycheck every pull
    for as a healer telling the tank in a regular heroic (not za/zg) to stop the cc, i can heal it, and not wait a minute between pulls
    for telling someone that their mother should of used a coat hanger (that was actually a temp ban removal from the instance) when dps could not avoid/kill/even switch to the fire eles on 3rd boss in grim batol
    for "taking to much time" on my blood dk to solo 2m health on a boss because the rest of the idiots cant avoid damage

Deleted
    I have never once been kicked which, to be honest, is odd because I've insulted tanks and/or healers, caused wipes through dumb mistakes and disconnected for 5(ish) minutes... I also play super disposable Arms Warrior PvP Geared DPS...

No idea why I've never been kicked... It's either dumb luck or because I pretend to be a girl and get all flirty when I start failing out of 'CBA'.

'Sorry boys'
    'Brb a min, lemme just take off my bra, it's killing me'
    Last edited by mmocd5afeba874; 2011-05-23 at 11:15 PM.

3 from same realm and guild ( tank - healer - dps )
    me " druid " and another dps "mage" from diffrent realm

mage tried to kick on of the 3 guildy when he said brb for 2mins " resone was afk "

so his friends : who the hell trying to kick our friend ?
    mage : The druid

you have been removed from group

what was funny when i reque the same mage show up in my run and i kicked him for revenge

------------

kicked cause i didnt know what language they are typing

------------

kicked cause i followed scout in Zul'aman when he ran and they couldnt kill him and pulled more trash ( on my rogue )

they insist there was no scout and am lying :\

--------- thats all ------------

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Deleted
    When I tank and the first thing ppl say upon entering the dungeon is "Gogogo" (I really hate that, I think it's very disrespectfull), I always reply "STFU". That got me kicked within 5 seconds of entering the dungeon once with a guild group, we didn't even got to pull the first pack. I really lol'ed hard after that.

never been kicked (luck???) but have seen a few funny kicks

some time before 4.0, kicked a warr dps b/c he was speced 1/3 of the way down all three trees (@ around lvl 60)
    face pulling tank who just stood there taking the hits (rest of us soon took them though, and VERY fun boss fights )
    kicked a healer (shammy) b/c they kept spamming healing rain every pull and [the shammy] was wondering why he/she/it was going oom so fast
    gave it to another tank who didn't want to tank, said "oh, i wanted to dps not tank."
    and another time (on my hunter this was) i was with a dps who would just stand there doing nothing, just had follow set on me. regardless i told the rest of the group and they gave me an idea. i would face pull the next batch of mobs and misdirect them onto the afker then feign death. didn't work to plan but the lazy ass got chewed apart by the 10 or so mobs i gathered. then we kicked him/her/it.

15+ Year Old Account
    telling people to run back when they die.. lazy, ignorant people...

My friend was booted for using Chelly's staff to DPS with.
    He's a boomkin.
    They said he wasted it.
    They said he ninja'd it from a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    I don't usually get removed from groups, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
    I LOLd so hard from this! Easily the funniest commercial on TV...

OT: Funniest reason I was ever kicked was because I told a hunter that he should keep casting steady shot so he can get an instant Aimed shot...he failed that bad

Sometimes though when I'm in a shitty mood, I play shitty. So once I got qued in ZG. We went down the poison path at the start and I usually jump around for fun. 3/4 down the path I jumped and fell off the bridge. I just left group in shame since I didn't feel like explaining how retarded I was. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.
    I lol'd so hard. Mainly because I have experienced the same.
    Got kicked because I did not 'ressed' the healer, while there was a paladin tank, DPS, shadow priest and me (Hunter).

Racism, everytime.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Got kicked for speaking french once, and just before the kick I was called a f-beaner. Because poeple speak french in Mexico right?

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    My warrior tank (Paulybearer) got kicked because the healer thought I was a druid >_<

I've yet to be removed.. How, is beyond me.. Because I talk a lot of smack to people who I can outdps as resto. BUT... they generally seem to be foreign, or botters anyway as of late. Ran into quite a few multiboxers.. Ugh. If you're going to multibox, make sure you can do it well.

Deleted
    never going for random alone!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was during a random hc with a friend as healer, started not to heal ppl who couldn't move or cc or anything, then they vote kick me for being "missplaced" . but the funny thing is they didn't see my friend was the dungeon guide so he just invite me back and they all go "omg , didn't we just kick you" had a good laugh the rest of the run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JrTM View Post
    3 from same realm and guild ( tank - healer - dps )
    me " druid " and another dps "mage" from diffrent realm

mage tried to kick on of the 3 guildy when he said brb for 2mins " resone was afk "

so his friends : who the hell trying to kick our friend ?
    mage : The druid

you have been removed from group

what was funny when i reque the same mage show up in my run and i kicked him for revenge
    You gained Misdirection lol
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    My friend was booted for using Chelly's staff to DPS with.
    He's a boomkin.
    They said he wasted it.
    They said he ninja'd it from a healer.
    Well, that is sort of debatable. Spirit is ok (gives boomies hit). Spellpower is a no brainer. However, the only other stat on it is Mastery, and haste is WAY better then mastery for boomies, so there are a LOT of better options out there (heck, a properly statted heroic blue MH / OH combo would probably be better then Chellys.