Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I totally believe you. I am the queen of Brazil and have a space goldfish, by the way.

Argue back against what? Things you are claiming, and have no proof of?

Oh, as Queen of Brazil last week I decided to seceretly buy Trion. I can't find any record of you working here or doing any work for us, though. Odd.
    I WANNA BE THE KING OF STORMWIND!
    And the queen of Australia. I like kangoroo animals.

I wouldn't do a very good job working for Trion when I'm an avid WoW player, I'm just not blinded by being a fanboy and I can admit it has problems.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    You claimed they were a client of yours and that there is information you have but are not authorized to share.

You work for them.

What am I supposed to argue back with? Proof you don't work for them? Proof they don't have the subscription numbers YOU WON'T BOTHER TO PROVE THEY HAVE?

Do you get a bonus each time you call us childish?
    I think he gets a bonus each time he uses the word "Trion".
    Thats over nine thousand pounds!
    I wanna work for Trion too

Quote Originally Posted by -AW- Squirrel View Post
    I wouldn't do a very good job working for Trion when I'm an avid WoW player, I'm just not blinded by being a fanboy and I can admit it has problems.
    OH! The fanboy card has been played!

Was that another bonus? Also, wouldn't that be a childish insult?

And you totally aren't a Rift fanboy when you claim they have 1.1 million subs but won't prove it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by hq78 View Post
    you joking right?
    No - he considers 4.1 to be the best content patch WOW has ever launched.

Considering that RIFT is indeed a WoWclone I'm willing to bet that most of the devs for Trion are probably avid WoW players themselves. Don't feel too bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    Shitty updates as in what?
    Cataclysm.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody said that WoW does not have problems. Some of us simply find that coming to an unofficial forum and bitching about them is not constructive. And calling people on a fansite fanboys is not really an insult.

Trion Worlds is actually one of my clients too, but I'm afraid I can't provide you with any more information about that.

So you worked for them and did a bad job? We are finding it hard keeping track.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    Considering that RIFT is indeed a WoWclone I'm willing to bet that most of the devs for Trion are probably avid WoW players themselves. Don't feel too bad about it.
    WoWclone? Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    OH! The fanboy card has been played!

Was that another bonus? Also, wouldn't that be a childish insult?

And you totally aren't a Rift fanboy when you claim they have 1.1 million subs but won't prove it, right?
    I didn't call you a fanboy, but by that comment you've just ironically called yourself one. So thanks for that.

And they DO have that many subs, if you don't believe me, thats fine.

So you worked for them and did a bad job? We are finding it hard keeping track.
    Unfortunately I can't say anything more on this matter.

I personally think the budget for WoW got smaller, you can believe the "we're putting out quality over quantity" bs all you want. The budget cuts to fund Titan is the reason why the dev team is smaller and taking much longer to put out the content.

All the evidence points to a skeleton crew being in charge to provide content updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I think he gets a bonus each time he uses the word "Trion".
    Thats over nine thousand pounds!
    I wanna work for Trion too
    Considering the latest bonus from Trion involves free character transfers instead of 25$ ones..

I would not be throwing stones right now at another game that offers that while WOW is talking about premium services... Just makes ppl look sorta stupid.

Clearly making any post not crying about how Blizzard have ruined your life by doing whatever tiny almost unnoticable change is considered white knighting, now.
    please, im upset the blizz is killing WoW so meany things that they should be doing but are not and even less so. Im mad about key rings cause its another excuse to take something out off the game instead of expand it. Why is it so hard to keep key rings and make a new Ui for the DJ im mean come on. Rift has free toon moves and can transfer whole guild for free and wow is having a hard time finding money to make a new UI. spot at this rate no matter what MMO comes out Blizz is to arrogant in thinking that they can do any thing they want to us and there still be 1#.

Yeah were done here.

<Locked>