what was the link to that haste website?

wasn't there a haste website that showed how much haste you needed to make certain spells instant?... you could choose the spell and the buffs you would have on, and it would tell you how much haste you would need?... it may have not be updated since cata, but i lost it when i moved over my bookmarks...

trying to figure out as demo how much haste i would need (given my 10 man raid buffs) to push it as close to gcd as possible without sacrificing too much crit or even hit... i just pushed myself over 2k, but now my hit is down to just under 16%...

Quote Originally Posted by Peepo View Post
    wasn't there a haste website that showed how much haste you needed to make certain spells instant?... you could choose the spell and the buffs you would have on, and it would tell you how much haste you would need?... it may have not be updated since cata, but i lost it when i moved over my bookmarks...

trying to figure out as demo how much haste i would need (given my 10 man raid buffs) to push it as close to gcd as possible without sacrificing too much crit or even hit... i just pushed myself over 2k, but now my hit is down to just under 16%...
    Don't you worry, its not gonna happen till 4.2 or 4.3. Literally not possible right now.

For the meantime, considering your proficiency from what you've already said, use http://www.askmrrobot.com/ to optimize your gear for gemming and reforging (Not recommended for advanced simcrafters obviously.)

Edit : Looked you up, here you go. http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...as/peepo#v1-z1 Switch it to demo on the left hand side, and reoptimize for demo, your currently destro. (ie mastery > Crit)
    This will also put you at 17% hit. Getting hit capped is more important than haste thresholds at the moment for your gear level. In fact to hit the 30% immolate threshold is well into heroic raid gear so again, work on the basics for the moment.
    Last edited by cinnamons; 2011-05-23 at 07:40 PM.

thanks!... i'll check it out...

Quote Originally Posted by frshovinstuf View Post
    i've seen this one... but the one i was looking for i could see how much haste i would need to make any spell an instant cast... i could enter incinerate, shadowbolt, chaos bolt, wrath, starfire... then choose whatever buffs i would have on (heroism, motw, potions, food buffs) and finally enter how fast i wanted the cast to be 1 second, 2 seconds... and it would tell me how much haste to acquire to achieve the new desired cast time...

basically it would tell me how much haste i would need to make every spell in my book an instant cast (whether it was realistically achievable or not)...

http://milamber.ch/spellhastecap.html

There is no amount of haste you can ever get to make a cast time based spell an instant cast. There is however, an amount of haste to reach the GCD cap but that doesn't mean it's instant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this isn't quite what you're asking, but the haste spreadsheets on EJ are what I use to keep up with what haste thresholds I'm close to. That's way more important than trying to get GCD capped.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Deleted
    Call me stupid, but i only see corruption :P And on the EJ i saw BoD on that link you've posted
    Is there anyway i can change it ? Thx anyway

Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol View Post
    http://milamber.ch/spellhastecap.html

There is no amount of haste you can ever get to make a cast time based spell an instant cast. There is however, an amount of haste to reach the GCD cap but that doesn't mean it's instant.
    yeah, that's what i meant, the 1 sec/1 gcd cast.. and thank you, i think that's very similiar to the spreadsheet i was looking for... thank you!...

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    I know this isn't quite what you're asking, but the haste spreadsheets on EJ are what I use to keep up with what haste thresholds I'm close to. That's way more important than trying to get GCD capped.
    it was more for my demo spec and my boomchicken... just trying to get a ballpark figure of how much haste i would need to get the cast time down to i gcd...