Cool A10m |5/13| LF Talented SPriest / Hunter / DK

Are you the type of player who is never content with how good you are now, and instead focuses on how much better you could be?

Do you want more from your current raiding experience?

Do you want to find a place to raid that both feels like home and still offers you hardcore progression?

If so, we've been waiting for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Curse of, Immortal on the LightBringer server is an adult 10-man weekday raid team. We're looking to replace three individuals who are transitioning to our more laid back weekend 25-man and help push us into first place for 10-man progression in Firelands.

The average age of the team is in late 20s, so we ask that you be 21 or older to apply.

Minimum ilevel to be considered for a trial position is 358. You must have current raiding experience, including hard mode progression.

We are currently recruiting for the following positions:

Hunter.
    A Strong understanding of all three specializations is required for this spot. You should be capable of judging which spec will serve the raid best on a particular encounter and be able to play it well. On the rare occasion we're missing an important raid buff you may be called upon to go Beast Mastery to provide that buff.

Shadow Priest with strong Healing Off Spec. You should be able to DPS competitively with your main spec. You may occasionally be called upon to heal and we require you know both your roles and are able to play them in a high end competitive environment. We have a very strong healing team, so your offspec should be competitive.

Frost/Unholy DK with a solid Blood OS. As noted above, there are times you may be required to play your offspec, and you should have a solid foundation in all three of your specializations.

All DPS interested in applying must have recent World of Logs or WoW Meter Online logs to provide our DPS lead for review.

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6 to 9pm Server/Pacific.

Raid invites start 30 minutes before raid.

We are 12/12 in normal modes and 5/13 Heroic Modes:

Halfus WyrmBROKEN.
    Chimaerowned.
    Maloriak kicked in the Chimichangas.
    Atramedes never saw us coming.
    Magmaw got Old Yeller'd.

We are poised to shut down the Omnotron Defense System and then stuff Theralion back in the closet. We're just missing you.

Please visit http://immortal-guild.net for a look over.

Those interested in applying can speak to our DPS lead directly via RealID at Lucapher@yahoo.com or contact Bellanca/Vasso/Polyhymnia, DPSonroids/Ampewlance or Luckeyshammy on the Lightbringer server.
    Last edited by Crazer; 2011-05-24 at 01:06 PM.

o where o where are the recruits, we have some delicious Cake for you!

if you don't like cake, we have Pie! Everybody likes Pie!

There's also cheesecake. I make mine with a special cheese I have my cousins send me from greece, mmm

Apple Crisp with vanilla IceCeam?

ok, lets forget about the deserts and get back to the task at hand, Finding a Few talented people.

A Hunter. we need a Hunter. Wont you come Hunt with us?

Shadow Priest, with heals OS where are you!

Bumpity bumpity, got a few good hunter apps, still looking for a Spriest with OS heals.

Your DPS must be nothing short of delicious.

can we get some DK love over here or what?

no one plays DK's anymore? i find this Flabbergasting....

Indeed! Harumph, harumph, harumph! I say!
    Evangelyna
    Maintankadin for SWARM

Rawr! Oh, Noes!
    Evangelyna
    Maintankadin for SWARM

Still looking for that top notch Shadow Priest and DK with geared OffSpec
    Evangelyna
    Maintankadin for SWARM

Still need a DK or a priest!

we have cake for you!

How YOU doin'?
    Evangelyna
    Maintankadin for SWARM

still looking for a DK, that wants to down some heroic mode content.

Here Dk Dk Dk Dk, i have some kat nip for you!