Who wants to make a Terraria server with me?

the title say's it all. looking to play some multiplayer with people.
    Quote Originally Posted by firehorsereturns View Post
    Thank you. I forgot my lunch money at home today, but after the buffet of tears you layed out for us, I am finding my self stuffed..... I don't think i could eat another bite.

Deleted
    Iv just started playing it, and Im enjoying it alot. I'll start thinking about multiplayer when I get abit further into the game, just managed to kill Eye of Cthulu for the first time.

I played it for about 2 hours last night. Tried my best to like it, but having trouble while doing so alone. I'll give your server a try, send me a message.

Deleted
    Make a server with 2-3 friends, its the best way to get the most fun out off the game...over 4 people is a lil to much for such a small world. Well big world, but you only have use for a small part.

Deleted
    i was thinking of buying it i wasnt sure couse these games are mostly fun with more people i would like to try with your server though

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that game like a 2D version of minecraft?

Deleted
    That's how it's described ye. I like it more than minecraft personally, it's more fun and it's more of an actual game.

Here's Totalbiscuit messing around on it: http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHal.../5/oAlvuBPnWRw

Quote Originally Posted by Ampd413 View Post
    Is that game like a 2D version of minecraft?
    Yea, it really is, and thats one of things I am having trouble getting around. It more combat focused however, instead of building focused, and the combat is kinda fun when you are getting attacked by more than the few simple Minecraft enemies., if you treat it as a 2d slide scroller... thing... that you can dig and build square bland houses. It get funner.

But it will never really replace Minecraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a look at the TB video and it seems like a pretty fun game. Just bought it there, I might join you after I give it a shot to get used to it and stuff.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    I'm in, send me a message!

For anyone who wants to connect.

Ip: 206.45.39.45
    pw: champion

servername: OMG MMO CHAMPION!

---------- Post added 2011-05-23 at 08:40 PM ----------

Hope this all works. not too sure if you need to have some ports open or what.
    Quote Originally Posted by firehorsereturns View Post
    Thank you. I forgot my lunch money at home today, but after the buffet of tears you layed out for us, I am finding my self stuffed..... I don't think i could eat another bite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I might check it out.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury