Weird behaviour by the lava at Neff

So my guild just started progressing on Neff 25 hc. We sat yesterday and today and at the very last atempt at HC the lava did something totally weird. Insteed of rising it just appeared and I could jump onto the pillar directly even before the prototype had landed. I also got no magma stacks, I took some damage i believe but that could be from his shadowbolt but I am completly positiv that I took no stacks. We wiped after that and then we decided to take it on normal. On normal the same thing happend at the begining of phase 2 and at the begining of phase 3 all the lava was gone in a sec. I did not dare to jump down to try if it worked but the weirdest thing is that NO ONE else had the same problem, no one saw it et.c so it would be clientside but as I took no magma stacks at all and I could move onto the pillars etc the game must have "accepted" my position. I have no idea whats going on and why, anyone else experienced this?
    I have had some internetproblem but did not when jsut this happend so I dont know if that had to d owith anything

did it last wed, same as usual, perhaps you had a *smooth* lag spike and didnt see the lava rising? other than that I dont think there have been any changes to the lava-mechanic

pretty sure this is a known bug, happens all the time to our dk tank
    Sky
    Lightning's Blade - Milk and Honey

10+ Year Old Account
    Both of our tanks have a similar problem.

On my screen, it looks like they float up in thin air, then the lava starts to fill up on my screen but they're already at the top. Then when p2 ends, I have to actually call out when it's okay to jump off because our tanks were jumping while there was still lava (but not on their screen) and taking magma stacks for a bit before the lava really went away. Strange.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin