Deleted

Pickpocketing- Do you really use it?

Today, when i was doing my random hc's on my rogue, i suddenly realized that i hardly ever use pickpocket. I then started going around every mob before the tank pulled and pocketed them all, getting a variety of crap that was amusing but not useful. Obviously i can see its uses of being unique to the class/ being a fun skill to use, as well as being very important when going for the title "The Insane" but when else do you really use it?

My question is, Do you guys use pickpocketing a lot? and if so what for?
    Have any of you ever got anything that is really of use other than the odd rogue potion and money?.

Yes, I use it. When waiting for a tank to pull, someone to get ressed or while questing.
    Solely for Rogue's Draught while hoping for the chance than an epic might drop
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Wrynn View Post
    I don't think you fathom the immensity of the fuck that I do not give
    Quote Originally Posted by Joniebonie View Post
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf..

using it sometimes

Deleted
    i have it macroed to all my opening moves, so when ever i open on a mob, i pickpocket

Yup. Got my Krol Decapitator with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that you dont lvl lockpicking... i used the hell our of it to farm Ravenholdt rep for my main, but never even used it again after it...

Go for "the Insane". U gonna be sick of Pickpocketing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to use it a lot more, so many fun goodies to find. I don't play my rogue as much anymore because I'm pretty terrible at it.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i have it macroed to all my opening moves, so when ever i open on a mob, i pickpocket
    I thought I was the only one!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made low level rogue to only pickpocket [empty wallet]s for my chars. So when low level ppl begs "gold plz" I can say "Sorry mate, but [Empty Wallet]"

Deleted
    Yup, using it as often as possible.

I haven't played my rogue alt in a while but when I did, I always pickpocketed. as well as being a cheap source of poison, potions and some bonus cash you occasionally get some useful or funny novelty items

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I thought I was the only one!
    me 3! I don't play my rogue anymore, but when I did, I LOVED pick pocketing. Felt so "rogueish" I enjoy a little rp when it comes to the style/theme of my class. So I made sure to be all stealthy, and steal from my victims... hehehe

You should use it more, you can get a few 359 epics and Rivets that only rogues can get from some twilight acolytes or such in highlands that sell for tons, you make the tophat with em.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are a couple of places where you can pickpocket like 1000 times in 30 minutes. May give you some easy gold if you're lucky enough to get a boe

Occasionally. When I'm bored.

I thought every Rogue got it macro'd into his openers.
    Guess I was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

not since level 40 or 50 xD
    Everytime you whine, blizzard lags a server.