Poll: Cats or Dogs? (sorry it is late)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Cat or dog? you might aswell ask. What is better, the neighbour getting a cat or you yourself getting a dog.
    If the owner of a dog dies the dog will be devestated, depressed and will mourn you. if a catowner does, the cat would still not mind sleeping on your face and couldnt care less
    I'd rather have a goldfish than a cat, and who the hell wants a goldfish.......
    Dogs rule

Robert Di Nero as Jack Byrnes: "You see, Greg, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down. A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way dogs do."

'Nuff said. >.>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything is better than the soulless hellspawn known as cats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both have their perks, but overall prefer a cat if i had to choose. I get lazy sometimes and cats are lower maintenance. I'm happy with it jus lying on my lap or sitting beside me while i read/play games. Don't have much of an area to walk a dog around either so that works in favor of getting a cat..

i love both my cat and my dog, but i'd say cat because my cat comes to me and wants to cuddle with me under my blanket <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Dogs.

Cats are smart, but in the wrong way. They're smart as in they could survive in the outside world better, but when it comes to house life? They're stupid. Dun get me wrong, I love petting a kitty and having cats be a good joke, but keeping one around is just a pain.

Doggies are much better at adjusting to home life and also they have floppy ears. Well some do. Floppy ears are fun. They're not good at jokes though, they don't understand cats D:

The age old question that everyone has been getting pissed off about since kindergarten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Dogs.

Cats are smart, but in the wrong way. They're smart as in they could survive in the outside world better, but when it comes to house life? They're stupid. Dun get me wrong, I love petting a kitty and having cats be a good joke, but keeping one around is just a pain.

Doggies are much better at adjusting to home life and also they have floppy ears. Well some do. Floppy ears are fun. They're not good at jokes though, they don't understand cats D:
    Floppy ears. You just made me realize why I like dogs so much. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Robert Di Nero as Jack Byrnes: "You see, Greg, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down. A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way dogs do."

'Nuff said. >.>
    As a "dog educator" (that's how it's called nowadays) that I'm, I've seen unbreakable dogs. Ever had a siberian husky? I seriously doubt you'll ever have his affection nor you'll be able to break him. I personally love dogs, but also had cats, and love them too. I just think it's funny how people thinks dogs are stupid and cats smart. I've seen dogs rule human families. Better think twice next time your dog looks stupid, it's usually a weapon.

Ferret! is what you are looking for !