Thread: Macro help

Macro help

hi new to locks and macros so far i want to macro coe cow and cot to one macro where i can use control alt or shift to activate them i got it working with no mod for coe alt activates cow dont know if i can add cot to the same key any help would be greatly apperciated

/cast [mod:alt] Curse of Weakness; [mod:shift] Curse of Tongues; Curse of Exhaustion

That casts Exhaustion with no mod, Weakness with alt, and Tongues with shift if you want all the curses use:

/cast [mod:alt] Curse of Weakness; [mod:shift] Curse of Tongues; [mod:ctrl] Curse of Exhaustion; Curse of the Elements

(or move the curses around to have the mod you want associated with whatever curse)
    Last edited by Delia; 2011-05-24 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    nothing to add to the above macro. except maybe a #showtooltip at the top.

ty for the responses got the shift part of the macro to work but not the control part is this right?
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Curse of Weakness; [mod:shift] Curse of Tongues; [mod:ctrl] Curse of Exhaustion; Curse of the Elements

ooo never mind ima demo no wonder exhaustion doesnt work lol

---------- Post added 2011-05-24 at 11:51 AM ----------

ok last time ill post about this the macro is showing the tooltip but wont let me cast the ability trying to do a utility macro
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Unending Breath; [mod:Shift] Health Funnel; [mod:ctrl] Eye of Kilrogg; Soul Link
    Last edited by Bluguy; 2011-05-24 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluguy View Post
    ty for the responses got the shift part of the macro to work but not the control part is this right?
    #showtooltip

ooo never mind ima demo no wonder exhaustion doesnt work lol

---------- Post added 2011-05-24 at 11:51 AM ----------

ok last time ill post about this the macro is showing the tooltip but wont let me cast the ability trying to do a utility macro
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Unending Breath; [mod:Shift] Health Funnel; [mod:ctrl] Eye of Kilrogg; Soul Link
    Make sure that shift-[button you are using] is not already bound to something, for instance Shift-V is bound to name plates by default, and will do that instead of a macro bound to V with the shift modifier. Other common culprits are Shift-NumberKey, which are bound to alternate castbars by default. Simple solution is to go into keybinds and unbind the problem if its not something you use anyways.