Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    LOL at reverted mage-nerfs. I guess massive QQ pays off.

Deleted
    i cold care less if it`s nerfed or stays the same i cleared it and to be honest after 6 months of it i`m quite bored of it, but for the new players is good they get a chance to see the content with out having to spend god know how meany hours farming heroic dungeons just to be able to down 6 months old content.
    As long as Fire Lands is a good raid i cold care less what happens to this 3 raids.
    As long as you play wow as a game not as a job you can never get bored of it.

Should've been 30 or 40% nerfs. Hard content bores easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I am quitting WoW.... Again. Cataclysm was very short lived for me. I can't see why Blizzard is continuing their Wotlk raid design. I prefer the tbc design, when there were multiple raids per tier and whenever a new tier is released, the older tier didn't obsolete. You had to progress through every step of content, gearing up on the way. Now, you just gear up in Heroics and step into the latest raiding content while ignoring the older tier. And honestly, 7 bosses? It won't be long till everyone clears the raid and just afk till the next content patch since Heroics aren't attractive.

BG Blizzard, at least your investors are pleased with the ever-increasing profits.

Deleted
    I'm not going to read all 500+ comments at work so if this has already been said, sorry.

I think this is how they plan to work the game and imo is the best way to go about it. The 1st 4-5 months of content is the hard and sometimes overtuned raid period aimed at hardcore guilds and for any other guild that wants to rise to the challenge, after the hardcores and progression guilds have had their time in the spotlight, the nerfbat swings and allows less skilled guilds to get to the end of the content

Although I wasn't expecting nerfs as big as the 30% reduction to Nefarian's electrocute and 20% reduction in Al'akir's health.

Deleted
    Why all this hate? Those nerfs are coming with 4.2 and not now!!!!! Who cares about old content when nobody will go back there again once 4.2 goes live but pugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCH3MIST View Post
    Sinestra seems to be untouched or am I overreading?
    Sinestra is only heroic mode,so yea she is untouched. Normal mode is nerfed,so all the unskilled players and green geared alts can get gears. But heroics are the same,same hp pool,same dmg and such, so those were hoping getting 13/13 really easy,ain't gonna happen.Glory will still be a nice achievment. but this will only make heroics harder,becouse ppl will faceroll into normals and once they try heroics they will be shocked. well good luck for upcoming old content raiders. good for me,I will have 5/5 T11 on my alts...

Yeah? What is the problem letting the less skilled have a bit of fun? Worried they'll get your precious Defender Title?

Even so, by the time they have it, you'll have 4.2's title.

4.1 was too hard for many people. Let them play too. Its only normal modes, and it is only when 4.2 hits. These are not hotfixes. Honestly, by the time 4.2 hits, I'll be glad to see the arse end of BWD, BoT and TOFW.

Deleted
    I'm a bit split here. They're reducing the 359's to JP purchasable items. This is good, as it allows people who have yet to clear that content by 4.2 to get the gear to be fully geared to clear it (at which point wipes will be pure player skill problems rather than "My gear couldn't keep me up" excuses).

However, to then also nerf the fights by what appears to be a good 20% across the board... What is this going to do to the player base? Simple, those who progress through the now-nerfed content will go from nerfed heroic modes into slightly overtuned firelands raids. They'll then be less likely to actually clear that content as the difference in damage will be enough to cause issues.

Blizzard, do one or the other. Nerf the fights by 20% & reduce the VP cost of 359 gear (say make it 1/4th the cost?) or make 359's JP purchasable and leave the content un-nerfed. Or, if you want to be really daring, nerf the normal modes and then leave the heroics un-nerfed. This'll allow players to actually be challenged in a correct rampup to Firelands...

Deleted
    The people complaining obviously started playing in wotlk because I remember two big patches with lots of nerfs to "old" content in bc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenedon View Post
    i cold care less if it`s nerfed or stays the same i cleared it and to be honest after 6 months of it i`m quite bored of it, but for the new players is good they get a chance to see the content with out having to spend god know how meany hours farming heroic dungeons just to be able to down 6 months old content.
    As long as Fire Lands is a good raid i cold care less what happens to this 3 raids.
    As long as you play wow as a game not as a job you can never get bored of it.
    I so agree with this^^
    This is a game that caters to ALL walks of life not just the elitists, I for one am a father of 8 and play this for fun and to relax, my guild is 9/12 and almost clearing the rest, most of us play as friends and a team, some find it harder than others to dedicate 168 hours a week of their lives to hammer content in 3 weeks of release just so they can get a girl guide badge to say " hey look at me I am better than you and you all suck", this is the sort of person that would bully you in school and take your lunch money. This is a game that is made for everyone to enjoy so all you elitists cry babies out there stop whining and move on blizz is releasing more raids for you to hammer thru and be bored with within 3 weeks so you can then have something else to moan about soon enough.

This is my first post ever as I have sat here for years and reading these pages make me laugh, ITS A GAME guys its suppose to be fun NOT a job, if its your job then I hope you are being paid to play.
    If it is not your Job shut up!!

wait, this is only normal mode right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiaz89 View Post
    wait, this is only normal mode right?
    yeah . 10 cha
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 To last post...
    Most of us are working or studying hard, so we don't have enough time to play WoW. Besides, sometimes we have to sit and wait for a place in a raid, when there are most of those, who are already geared up 359+, and I don't see the point why everyone else have to suffer of those "OOH, LOOK AT ME, ZOMG 22 - 23K DPS, You're a dumb *******, go change your rotation, profession" or else.
    Stop turning WoW into a damn military, firstly it's a game and not a work.
    But If you like being such, that I am sorry for you, because you lost your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyashley View Post
    I'm a bit split here. They're reducing the 359's to JP purchasable items. This is good, as it allows people who have yet to clear that content by 4.2 to get the gear to be fully geared to clear it (at which point wipes will be pure player skill problems rather than "My gear couldn't keep me up" excuses).

However, to then also nerf the fights by what appears to be a good 20% across the board... What is this going to do to the player base? Simple, those who progress through the now-nerfed content will go from nerfed heroic modes into slightly overtuned firelands raids. They'll then be less likely to actually clear that content as the difference in damage will be enough to cause issues.

Blizzard, do one or the other. Nerf the fights by 20% & reduce the VP cost of 359 gear (say make it 1/4th the cost?) or make 359's JP purchasable and leave the content un-nerfed. Or, if you want to be really daring, nerf the normal modes and then leave the heroics un-nerfed. This'll allow players to actually be challenged in a correct rampup to Firelands...
    Heroics aren't nerfed.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    You are probaly the dumbest person out of all these dumb post. People quitting because of the easiness? I wanna bash my own skull and possibly cut myself from you so stupid post.

Heroic Blackwing Descent
    H: Magmaw: 7756 (13.22%)
    H: Omnotron Defense System: 3045 (5.19%)
    H: Maloriak: 7936 (13.53%)
    H: Atramedes: 9573 (16.32%)
    H: Chimaeron: 10523 (17.94%)
    H: Nefarian: 1339 (2.28%)
    Heroic The Bastion of Twilight
    H: Halfus Wyrmbreaker: 16572 (28.25%)
    H: Valiona and Theralion: 4236 (7.22%)
    H: Ascendant Council: 526 (0.90%)
    H: Cho'gall: 1032 (1.76%)
    H: Sinestra: 530 (0.90%)
    Heroic Throne of the Four Winds
    H: Conclave of Wind: 2823 (4.81%)
    H: Al'Akir: 1012 (1.73%)
    This says it all. The amount QQ from the whiners is ridiculous, just look at the numbers and tell me how on earth you can complain about this game being too easy when most likely none of you have even done the H-modes.

The endgame content (normal-mode) is made to been seen by as many as possible, first by the hardcores and later on by the casuals what's wrong with that game-design? You (read: casual elitist jerks) will still have your Fireland raids coming in 4.2 to fail at, whether it be normal or hc-mode.

Now go whine about something else... mmmkey!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Heroics aren't nerfed.
    Colour me surprised. Then I have no real issue with the change. (Btw, any idea what the colour of surprise is?)

Deleted
    OMG, where's the nerf to Algaloth?!

Am i the only one thinking that saying -600k users is expressed very light? There is more going on imo. I'm getting 1% each time decreased is mentioned in that post and i'm almost rich.