Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well I can see why they've nerfed the raids. Less skilled players will now be able to complete them and see the content at a difficulty thats right for them whereas the newer raids will be for more skilled at the intended difficulty level. Means casuals or however people wanna call it will always be a step behind tier wise to a certain extent.

I think it's a interesting compromise.

I am not surprised by the nerfing to cata raids. They always do it right before the release of the next tier so that people can finish it. Otherwise people might stay to finish it instead of moving on to the next tier.

I am a little surprised that they took away the mage changes. I wonder what happened on the ptr to decide that. Also, they keep tweaking the set bonuses. I don't know if they have ever changed them this many times before a patch release. But, eh, could just be I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilk View Post
    Why the nerfs to T11 when T12 is coming out? Is this because of the legendary quest line requirement?
    That could be a VERY possible answer. Since I believe this is the first time they have had a requirement like that.
    Last edited by creepygnome; 2011-05-24 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    Yo dawg I heard you like to kill bosses so I put nerfs in my nerf patch so you can down bosses while you down bosses !

(let's send two 5-man team per boss in blackwing descent )

4,2 so we will be raiding firelands.. no need to cry...

twinks will be happy ;o

Inb4 "OMG YOU NERFED ALL THE BOSSES BLIZZ SUX". All the good players are done anyway, let the lesser raiders have a chance.

This should make for an interesting next episode of Blue Plz!

But seriously, Blizzard is still being lazy. Instead of taking these nerfed versions of the raid boss encounters and making a separate version of the raid with an easy difficulty setting, they have to nerf the whole thing and piss off the other portion of their player base.

Will this affect the heroic versions or is this only for normal mode?

Meryll

10+ Year Old Account
    why the hell would they want so many nerf!!! raid a perfect the ways they are.... T-T

Why would blizz nerf the raids that arent that difficult in the first place, 20% damage and HP on most bosses is just dumb, its not like people were having problems clearing the content.

why worry about T11 when the most of are going to do the fireraids? They just move the Tier to 1 step above so the minimum ilvl will be equal to T12 start.

AND ALL YOU FOOLS THOUGHT BLIZZ DIDNT CARE THAT 5% OF THE PLAYER BASE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololololololololololololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Caelus View Post
    Will this affect the heroic versions or is this only for normal mode?

Meryll
    Going after the Blue Followup post, it's only normal mode.

Huge nerfs
    they were going to come right before firelands to give the rest a chance to finish the content, It just alittle earlier and they are to drastic..
    We practically finished the content right before this nerfs, we just got alakir 25 which should be a joke now..
    Tiandar --------- retired
    US Executus <Static> 13/13h , 7/7H, 6/8 H (25 man)
    staticraid.com

ring of valor glad to see it's back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilk View Post
    Why the nerfs to T11 when T12 is coming out? Is this because of the legendary quest line requirement?
    i suppose not. they nerfed it so that everyone who has not completed heroic content has a chance to experience ( well, poor choice of words maybe, cause basically every boss is like a training dummy now, i guess ) whatever bosses they have not killed yet.

Are all these changes for both normal and heroic? I am all for nerfing normal for the casuals, but leave heroic modes alone, they are supposed to be hard!
    Last edited by theanomaly00; 2011-05-24 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Ah, I see now its normal only. Good! I am a casual raider and would like to finish cata before firelands hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Going after the Blue Followup post, it's only normal mode.
    Thanks for your response!

Meryll

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    un-needed nerfs to outdated content. joy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    well looks like a lot of people were STILL too dumb to beat the bosses
    and since there's no new tier content anywhere close they try to make it more easy (and therefore more interesting) for twinks and dumb people.
    awesome.
    Get out more.

lol
    TO THE GROUND