Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Stop complaining man, its old content, who cares?
    "AMG they nerf dungeon now baddies can clear it and thus will i look less special"

Its still not your game and perhaps you should start thinking about the people who just were never made to be as good as you are, because they want to have the thrill to clear content aswell..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Then do heroic modes? They didn't get touched. This content nerf trend has happened with *every* single raid patch since TBC. How can this come as a suprise?
    We can't do HC mode atm, every raid we have to PUG atleast 3 members, our guild isn't big enough.....TBH, I've only been playing since LK

i did 6/12 in normal mode over 4 raids in 4 weeks at the start of cata before the first wave of nerfs and before everybody knew the tactics, and i didn't find the normal mode hard at that time and now it is just gonna be rofl stomp.

what was that blizzard said now, content becomes easier overtime sens ppl get better gear and the tactics becomes commen knowlage. pffft let's just nerf it to the ground insted

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    Oh are these just for normals? Or both heroic and normal?
    Reg only. Not heroic. Just. REG.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    I don't understand the outrage.

The only thing I see in the thread is "WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH T11 SHOULDN'T BE EASIER EVEN THOUGH I'M RAIDING HEROIC T12!! I HAD TO RAID T11 WHEN IT WAS HARD SO THEY SHOULD TO!"

This change only affects reg mode for the love of the Titans. If you're truly a hardcore player, you probably haven't been doing reg modes since January to begin with. Unless you're another of those wannabe hardcores who plague these forums...
    See the problem here is that you're assuming the people who whine actually are good at the game, where as the majority of the people whining haven't even cleared it and just like to show off their forum e-peen by complaining about nerfs.

I know my guild will be on to clearing Firelands and could care less what is going on with the release raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kougaiji View Post
    So why does it matter that old content is nerfed so others can experience it? Heroic modes are still unchanged and the new T12 is going to be even more challenging. So what if we can raise alts easier or be able to allow more of the 'casuals' a chance to see the great work done in the game. If I spent months on making a raid like they have you sure bet I would want as many people to see it as possible and this seems a preaty fair way to do it now that its old content. The raid will get ran now where as say in WOTLK no one touched older raids except for achievement runs, if even that, and the content just rotted. Now its still alive and I say good move.
    He as many others have said "just make a freaking another difficulty level", some people are in progress of this content now and having it changed up in the middle of their progression is a stick to the eye, it may not screw over 90% of the WoW pop, but even if it is only 5%, which it is likely higher (because these guys aren't hardcore+skilled players) it screws them over VERY, VERY, VERY hard. Seriously, some people are going to be heavily effected by it, just because it doesn't affect you is no reason to down talk their preferences of playing have some empathy and consideration please, your types are not the only players.

Quote Originally Posted by iorcedurmother View Post
    See the problem here is that you're assuming the people who whine actually are good at the game, where as the majority of the people whining haven't even cleared it and just like to show off their forum e-peen by complaining about nerfs.

I know my guild will be on to clearing Firelands and could care less what is going on with the release raids.
    Exactly..who cares about what happens to T11 when we get the Firelands patch? The focus will near entirely be on killing Rag and heroic Rag...

Lol at all the qq'ing. If I were in charge, I'd do the exact same thing. What the hell is wrong with making content accessible to more once it is no longer current progression. It doesn't affect progression raiders other than alts perhaps, but the gamer behind the alt still has challenging content to play and it allows more people to enjoy more aspects of the game without drama and frustration. As far as I can tell they aren't nerfing heroic content so anything that will provide (semi) current itemized gear will still be difficult.

I think this is a great way to progress raids tbh. There has been plenty of time to clear tier 11 normal for anyone truly interested in it. Going into Firelands, guilds that have only done normal versions or just dabbled in heroics will have two choices for upgrades, tier 12 normal or tier 11 heroic. Guilds who are in full 372's can jump right into tier 12 heroics if they desire or get a small gear upgrade by running tier 12 normals for a while. Guilds or players who haven't cleared tier 11 normal by now can now see that content and gear up towards the next tier more easily. The only people it will affect at all is those with alts, but the reality is Blizzard should cater to more customers and this is a way to do it. The hardcores have new difficult content, the less skilled can now go ahead and see the full first tier in a way that fits their gameplay. Win Win.

Quote Originally Posted by jayremy View Post
    He as many others have said "just make a freaking another difficulty level", some people are in progress of this content now and having it changed up in the middle of their progression is a stick to the eye, it may not screw over 90% of the WoW pop, but even if it is only 5%, which it is likely higher (because these guys aren't hardcore+skilled players) it screws them over VERY, VERY, VERY hard. Seriously, some people are going to be heavily effected by it, just because it doesn't affect you is no reason to down talk their preferences of playing have some empathy and consideration please, your types are not the only players.
    How is this screwing anyone over?

Deleted
    Why don't they just put chests at the start of the Raid which you can loot and you get (amount of bosses*2) loot instead of nerfs
    If you do something, then do it good. and not some half nerf retard stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kougaiji View Post
    So why does it matter that old content is nerfed so others can experience it? Heroic modes are still unchanged and the new T12 is going to be even more challenging. So what if we can raise alts easier or be able to allow more of the 'casuals' a chance to see the great work done in the game. If I spent months on making a raid like they have you sure bet I would want as many people to see it as possible and this seems a preaty fair way to do it now that its old content. The raid will get ran now where as say in WOTLK no one touched older raids except for achievement runs, if even that, and the content just rotted. Now its still alive and I say good move.
    Casuals =/= Bads, learn the difference.
    If someone is a casual, he had enough time to get 12/12 without a problem, even raiding for 1-2 days a week.
    On the other hand, if someone is bad, he'll wipe on Magmaw trash for a month. Nerfing content will only have one effect- bads will not learn anything and by brute force they will get epix. No skill raising at all. No learning. No progress.
    Last edited by mmoc3a217ad312; 2011-05-24 at 05:47 PM. Reason: TYPO

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Massive shitstorm incoming very very quickly. Mainly from people who cannot apply logic.

They are nerfing T11 content for the people who had trouble getting anywhere on either normal or heroic. As hard to understand as it is, there really are guilds who have trouble with the current content.

For the people that did clear the current content, well, this should not even be bothering them since the all new T12 content will occupy them then.
    So think twice before going bananas over these changes.

Ps: sorry for any typo's, a woman is behind the wheel of the bus im sitting in.
    Apply real logic: Patch 4.2 = Way better and easy to obtain gear from valor and new faction. T12 > T11 Heroic. Tough choice between T12 and T11 piece for a slot? LOL.

Need to nerf if you're alread nerfing it by providing superior gear? Omg... some nerfs are directly to the mechanic of the fight, killing it totally. How it is "experience the encounter that we designed with so much love for you"???

The only reason for everything they did since removing gating in TBC was to allow "players" to see the encounters and all that they've created. So now a "burn everything down" is the encounter they're so pride of showing to the rest of player base? Crazy stuff.

1) We all knew this was coming MONTHS ago.

2) As has been stated A HUNDRED FUCKING TIMES, this is for Normal mode only. You're precious Heroic Modes have not been touched.

3) For the love of all that is Holy, STOP CONFUSING CASUALS WITH BADS! (Though yes Casuals can be bads, but so can "Hardcores").

Thx Blizzard not only you killed some pug raiding by releasing Zul Dungeons with Tier 11 equal Loot but now you nerf the whole T11. I can say i was worried about my alt priest to not get legendary staff quest but thx i can now beat all bosses when 4.2 release and get the legendary for my priest too.

The only kind of hard boss is in t11 normal is Neferian. And even if you have a pug who knows what they are doing its even piece of cake to now this is like

4.2 Patch notes : All T11 Raid are now available for LFG Que you just que up and get 2 parties of 5 man dungeon and go clear the raid content with out any trouble. + Free Epicssss...

Also I wonder if they make head and shoulder tier ( that require Tokens) Available for Justice points ???

Any way i am glad i already have all my alts full epic and nearly full content clear. Good Move Blizz...
    Last edited by MCCOPRA; 2011-05-24 at 05:47 PM.
    Erafur; Irreplaceble Tank - Great DPS but No Luck (Warrior)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Ermagus; Arcane Master - But Prefers Being a Fridge(Mage)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Meh... Don't like the T11 nerfs. I'd rather have an easy mode or something for those who need it.

As others have pointed out this will be the same time that Firelands is released and I don't know about you guys but my guild well be doing Firelands not T11 content. Hell, As is now we only do heroics versions and even if they patched those nerfs tomorrow it would make no difference to us other than the fact that I would dare pug with my alts.

I just don't understand why people care? How does this hurt anyone especially if you are clearing heroics or even better 13/13? The only thing I can think of is that people are having a tough time with real life and this is the one area they feel they are superior?

Hope 1st boss of firelands is a casual breaker then. Let them atleast feel forced to clear the nerfed tier11 raids then.

Or make neffarian dead on normal mode req for firelands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayremy View Post
    Not bad is not the same as hardcore
    just saying
    cause obviously you're bad

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo View Post
    un-needed nerfs to outdated content. joy.
    i really dont understand what all this complaining is about its old content if you are truly a ''hardcore raider'' or what ever then you will be in the firelands this nerf is for all thoose casual raiders who couldnt experience this content no need to qq about old content let get on with the new content already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Why would you balance new raids for an item level lower than what drops in the previous tier? You would just steam roll it lmao
    Especially those in 372-379 heroic gear from the current tier, if you cant get over 365 item level for firelands go back an do some heroic tier 11, in other words there killing off normals but you can still get good gear an a challenge from tier 11 heroics to help with firelands
    Normal is progression from normal gear

Heroic is progression from heroic gear.

Thats how it should be . You should not be forced to do heroic to be able to do normals. Thats just stupid.