Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    C´mon this nerfs are ridiculos i want to kill bosses not training dummies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddhaman View Post
    I'd *might* be ok about this if:
    -All achievements related to the content were removed and/or modified.
    -There was an option to play the encounters in their original forms.

Sadly, it is not. There is no achievement, safe for Server/World Firsts that aren't beaten by waiting 3 months. And so the risk vs reward factor gets further flushed away.
    Fair point. But they are only nerfing the normal modes i believe (i might very well be wrong since the patch notes aren't really specific). I'l stil have my heroic achievements while the bads are having fun on their phoenixes <3

Deleted
    CAtaclsym = Wotlk

Deleted
    god dammit, this move from Blizz made TotalBiscut stop producing Azeroth Daily! >=O
    smooth move, Blizz, really smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    Well I can see why they've nerfed the raids. Less skilled players will now be able to complete them and see the content at a difficulty thats right for them whereas the newer raids will be for more skilled at the intended difficulty level. Means casuals or however people wanna call it will always be a step behind tier wise to a certain extent.

I think it's a interesting compromise.
    No, they will faceroll T11 content and then hit a brickwall in firelands and QQ that it should be nerfed.....because they pay each month so they should see all content without putting in the effort

Quote Originally Posted by rhyun View Post
    C´mon this nerfs are ridiculos i want to kill bosses not training dummies.
    If you haven't already killed them (you've had nearly 6 monsth to do so!) then you are one of the people that needs help to do so, aren't you?

i personally couldnt care less

sure the bosses have become alot easier

but i mean, it just gives the less skilled players a few more seconds to react, which is what they need.

and it doesnt effect heroic which is all my guild does so again i dont care

so progress went from getting gear to enter the next tier in TBC
    feels like you were becoming more powerful and finally able to easily beat one set of enemies and take on the next more powerful ones

wotlk we can earn gear outside of raiding that lets us easily kill the previous enemies and take on next tier
    still feel like you're at least becoming more powerful, but loose the feeling of importance of previous raid tiers

cata they just make the enemies less powerful so you can beat them easily
    now you're not even becoming stronger just that they're completely unimportant AND weak instead of your character developing

doesn't seem so fun to me

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    No, they will faceroll T11 content and then hit a brickwall in firelands and QQ that it should be nerfed.....because they pay each month so they should see all content without putting in the effort

well you really think casuals gona bother with previous Tier, when you can get most of the gear running normal dungeons?
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...updates-for-42

"Just to clarify for those that have been asking, these changes only apply to Normal mode and not Heroic." - All there has to be said, and why it won't impact everyone.

If you cleared 12/12 normal + some/all hardmodes, enjoy the 359 on alts/offspecs w/e, hardmodes will stay the same, only made easier by fireland gear. T11 helm/shoulder should still drop from nef/cho/alakir only so its not like people will get the 4 piece bonus automaticly.

They add a lot of 365 crafted weapons too so if you don't raid hardmodes, enjoy those too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    not even playing anymore. just flaming bad players like you.
    u wanna know what REALLY makes me rage? looks like rain and i wanted to make a BBQ...damn!

nerfs in PvE destroy the game.
    why should a cataclysm-casual even TRY to be a better player when he can just sit back and wait for the nerf and still get his welfare epics?
    this is just dumb and once you finally managed to not play 12h a day, you will realize that i'm right
    If you don't play anymore, then please shut up, stop posting in threads that are related to a game you don't play, and get out off this forum.
    Oh, and get out of your door, away from that balcony.
    You will notice that there are people out there, with real faces, that like to have fun and with whom you can interact socially.
    Try it once, your eyes will open up.

You can thank me later...

OT: Blizzard is doing what they have done since the start: making content easier over time. Nothing new here.
    Gives me the chance to complete leftover achievements and gear up alts... which is not bad at all.

---------- Post added 2011-05-25 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post
    Whats the point in investing effort and time into raiding when a few months later it can be roflstomped? This is a bad move by Blizzard, I can see a lot of hardcores feeling cheated by this.
    The point of investing effort when content is current is because of the challenge.
    The point in doing achievements (at least raid ones) and heroic modes is because of the challenge.
    I think most of the hardcores don't give a shit about these nerfs, because they had their challenge already and most of these hardcore players are going to do T12, instead of caring about T11.

So what are 'you' going to do next? Take up the challenge of doing T12 or whine about T11?
    I will do the latter.

I get the creeps from people that always complain about these kind of nerfs when the game moves up a tier.
    Not everyone can put the bar as high as you, not everyone has as much time and/or skill as you.
    Everyone is different and has a different focus on the game.
    So what is the problem by giving them their challenge when you already had (or should have had) yours?
    Last edited by mmoc7f082fdd70; 2011-05-25 at 09:38 AM.

Deleted
    [nerfbat] vs. [funny raiding]

K.O. in round 1... [nerfbat] is the winner!

[nerfbat]s comment after the fight:
    "We did see this coming. It was just a matter of time..."

Deleted
    From my point of view I think its great that they nurf the old content. More players will be able to see it, and the '' hardcore'' raiders can move on to the next tier not caring about the old content.

I do understand that people are uppset about their achievments, but achievments are....worth nothing. Yea I said it... They are worth nothing! So dont value them anymore then blizzard does.

srsly folks.. why so mad about Raid nerfs?? I don't get it.. anyways I am so happy about the nerfs myself! I have been in a rp-ish guild I like very much, we're now going for a little raiding.. and whats better then full of nerfs to get through easy?
    (I don't have time to raid in middle of week, and not much raids do raiding on friday/saturday/sunday)

very very good news !

Question, with the launch of Firelands raids, will T11 raiding still yield Valorpoints and thus, with the nerf to normal mode would this be an cop-out to get capped for VP each week incase you are struggling hard on 4.2 raidbosses?

Deleted
    Fucking stupid people here who cry. This is nothing new since WotLK. You gonna enjoy the Tier12 so why you care about the Tier11 content. You remember ICC 30% buff? That was the current content instead of the previous tier content.

Is there a blue response as to why the hell they think this is necessary?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    If you haven't already killed them (you've had nearly 6 monsth to do so!) then you are one of the people that needs help to do so, aren't you?
    On my realm we´re already pugging 5 to 6 bosses on heroic mode. Normal mode is already easy with these nerfs we´ll loose the fun and bad players will still fail at boss mechanics that need a half brain. Even now when i do icc on my alts i see ppl failing at LK normal mode .

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty comprehensive list of nerfs... sort of nullifies the impact of having to have 12/12 to work on the legendary staff if they're gonna say 'ok anyone who's stuck on nef, he is now half asleep and the room is covered in foam padding' but whatever, it'll make alt nights less painful for me.

What I don't get is "Agility no longer gives a bonus to dodge for plate classes". How does that make any sense; being more agile makes you dodge. I really expect before long they'll merge agility and str into one stat 'red' that does whatever they want for each class. And you know what, at this point I wouldn't mind too much; my hunter's i'm leveling is kinda tired of looking at a loot list for a dungeon and seeing str neck str back str gun str sword agi back. Bring on the Red stat!

Deleted
    Am i the only one more annoyed at RoV being back than the normal mode dungeon nerfs? MMO champ has so many pve'ers. I feel alone : (