Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This weeks episode of South Park.
    9.5/10
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Bones season 5
    I will give 8/10.
    and also to Kung Fu Panda 2 trailer at this time.
    8/10.

Community. I'd give it a solid 9/10. One of the best, if not the best, comedies on TV right now. Well, not right now as the season just ended. Still though, it's pretty amazing. Pop! Pop!

Parks and Rec. 8/10. This one is right up there with Community. It's a great comedy. Best thing about these two shows is they come on the same night on the same channel.

Workaholics. 7/10. Don't usually expect much out of Comedy Central original shows outside of South Park, but this one is funny as shit. The Juggalo episode was hilarious. I believe it's getting picked up for a second season too. Win.

Quote Originally Posted by KidCracken View Post
    haven't watched it yet, but just wanted to add that "season 2" is not season 2, it's a prequel they made because of Andy Whitfeld being ill and people wanted more.. It doesn't even have the same name Blood and sand wont get a season 2 without Andy..
    They've already found a new actor to play Spartacus in the next season, I think it's supposed to be out sometime in early 2012. Some big shoes to try and fill
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.