Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Halfus bugged this week?

So we're starting our raid off with Heroic Halfus as usual but he seems a lot more difficult. The tanks are taking stacks 3-4 times faster and its pretty much unhealable. You can watch them stack faster than you can count sometimes. We've one shot this boss the past 10+ weeks and now we can't even get down 10% before tanks drop.

Anyone else having trouble?

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG could be RNG. Less dodge/parries = more stacks of the debuff. I'll report back after raid tonight if we have similar problems.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

The mortal strike debuff can't be dodge/parried, only missed.

and that all depends on the rng... since boss has 20(or 25%?) chances to miss after you activated the Nether Scion.

Maybe bad RNG with that, keep trying until RNG God smiles back to you.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    about to rock out on him soon will report back with indepth and detailed description of what happened and how it all went down after kill/wipe.

More news at 11.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's happening every pull, 8 wipes so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HhitSappens View Post
    The mortal strike debuff can't be dodge/parried, only missed.

and that all depends on the rng... since boss has 20(or 25%?) chances to miss after you activated the Nether Scion.

Maybe bad RNG with that, keep trying until RNG God smiles back to you.
    I'm pretty sure it can be, our druid tank gets really lucky dodge strings and the debuff stacks very slowly when he tanks compared to when our DK is on him.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1...?s=8862&e=9112

Random halfus kill, check the Malevolent Strikes.
    0 dodges, 0 parries, 14 misses.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    A GM just told our guild leader that our raid was bugged and that it would be soft reset to fix it. So lets hope it fixes it for us.

I noticed last week that Malevolent Strikes was jumping stacks--what I mean is that it would stack normally until about 4 stacks, not apply for upwards of ten or so seconds, and suddenly jump to anywhere from eight to eleven stacks! It would never display anything between four and eight, and my healing received shows that I never spent any time at those levels of debuff and it just didn't display--it literally jumped. I put in a ticket about it, but the response (first one) was a nonsense automated reply, and the second response said "there are no known issues with Malevolent Strikes at this time."

Bear in mind that I'm talking normal mode, not heroic. My realm leaves something to be desired for overall raid skill.