Will there be new "valor" points to purchase firelands quality epic items?

Or you can purchase t12 items with valor points? Wondering because blizzard said BWD/BoT normals will drop JP ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8481?page=2#24 ). Sorry if theres a thread already but I couldnt find any so I post here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valor Points will buy tier 12 items. All your Valor points currently stored will be transferred to Justice in 4.2

Ok thanks, So I assume its a good idea to waste all of valor points to sell BoE epic boots before 4.2 hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Ok thanks, So I assume its a good idea to waste all of valor points to sell BoE epic boots before 4.2 hits.
    Yes, that is what I'm doing. They sell for around 3-5k on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirea View Post
    Valor Points will buy tier 12 items. All your Valor points currently stored will be transferred to Justice in 4.2
    This. They realized that the Emblem system just created a lot of work and made the JP/VP system. VP = current raid tier, with which you buy current raid tier gear. JP = everything behind that. So when 4.2 hits, all current VP gear will be purchasable with JP, and all of your VP will get converted to JP. The same goes for the Conquest/Honor system.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you're at the JP cap and your VP transfers down, are they gonna let it sit over the cap for one week before changing the extra into gold like they did in wotlk, or will it be gold automatically. cause atm, i'm stocking conq and honour to turn into JP on alts, as well as capping JP + whatever VP i have

Deleted
    think we only had the gold conversion at launch havn't heard any blues say there will be any gold conversion this time round.
    also you can stil get Valor from t11 Heroics so i forsee your guild going to kil halfus for his 90/70 valor each week to get you those valor items faster as 980+halfus+Bh means you have either 1120 or 1140 valor without even steping foot into firelands.

10+ Year Old Account
    will our JP be reset or something like that? like being back to 0 (we wont see that ofc since the patch will change it automatically) and your amount of VP will be what u log in with?
    Last edited by Elbruho; 2011-05-27 at 10:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Our VP will be converted to JP and your VP will be reset to 0. Whether Blizzard will allow us to go over the JP cap or reward it with gold has not been announced. I suspect they won't give you any extra gold if you're over 4k otherwise people will start chain farming heroics like before Blizzard capped it the 1st time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    To summarise:
    VP always buys the most recent tier/offset stuff.
    JP buys everything else.