Thread: Explain!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranikotar View Post
    Ilvl 125 Quickening Blade of the Prince - H MgT Kael'Thas

Ilvl 128 Band of the Vigilant - Serpent Shrine Cavern Morogrim Tidewalker

One from a 5man and one from a 25man raid. Sure one may have come from a later patch but it's still raid level gear right?
    Don't forget the S2 honor gear! Ilvl 136 weapons can be yours with just honor! And then S1 which is 123.

BTW if you say "But that is PvP gear!" then you have no idea how good PvP gear in BC was for raids.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Don't forget the S2 honor gear! Ilvl 136 weapons can be yours with just honor! And then S1 which is 123.

BTW if you say "But that is PvP gear!" then you have no idea how good PvP gear in BC was for raids.
    lol yeah it was fairly good. I remember beating the crap out of the meters with my hunter and his... Merciless? I think that's what the set was called.

You read too much into iLvl and item color.

Here's Blizzard's philosophy as I understand it and can explain it simply.

There are essentially 2 classes of gear, old stuff and latest tier. Latest tier requires VP to buy and current raid tier boss kills, everything else is old stuff, so it is made more accessible. It's no longer really relevant, except as a stepping stone to raiding current tier, and they know most people hate grinding old raids.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScopelessOne View Post
    I'm posting here cuz I don't have accses to my authericator atm, I know blizz probebly wont read this but I have to say it.

I wan't an explenation for the nerfs. A real one.

I'm in one of the guild who have not cleared the current teir (in fact we have only done Maggie and Halfus). I would like to see the later content, but just becous I want to see it it does not meen it sould be nerfed. The reason we have not cleared it is becouse we are unorgenized and have just recently realy started to raid. The bosses are not to hard, it is we who are too bad and need to get better. If the bosses gets nerfed and we are able to down them then we realy don't have a reason to get better and thats just wrong.
    This seriusly makes me realy sad and I will probebly unsub becouse there is no point in playing if their is no challenge. I want to keep playing WoW, but as I said their is no point if this will continue to happen.

A sulution would be to add another dificulty other then normal and hc.
    Blizzard doesn't read this forum, at all, no-one from Blizzard is ever gonna read this post. And THAT big miss sets the bar for the rest of your post.
    Content gets old, you're still gonna be stuck at it, and you complain about no challenge...? 'Really'? I can honestly say you're not allowed to complain about content you haven't even cleared being nerfed.
    Go get through content that is being replaced so you can start on the new content and actually be a guild built for progression.

these posts are old and boreing now its happened almost ever new raid teir the previous gets some sort of nerf stop bitching about it

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well yes you will need epics and how do you get the epics? By doing the previus teir and if thet teir is easy and there is no challenge then ppl won't get better so they will fail in firelands, then fireland will get nerferd cuz "it's too hard" and so on. And you can also get the epics for doing absolutly noting in the heroics to get valor, you are overgeard for the heroics so it's basicly free valor, then they have absolutly no reason to get better, they will just QQ that it's too hard and it will be nerfed.
    Then if you can't catch up with current content even when the content you haven't actually even cleared yet gets nerfed, then the problem is honestly not with Blizzard but with you.
    Your guild is bad, you're behind in progression, and you're complaining about it being made easier so you can catch up. If it's so easy as you'r complaining about, wouldn't that equals to your guild actually being up to par with CURRENT content?

What a ridiculous argument and thing to complain about.

I dont think they would nerf Firelands that much in next tier.
    Main reason they said they nerfed the T11 normal modes is because there was no "entry level raid" for more casual people (And for baddies while we're at it) so, with a new tier, they declared that they would tone it to be a entry level raid.

Read: Karazhan was pretty effin hard at launch. They nerfed it to represent the fact its supposed to be easiest raid. So we're still inline for "Cata is like BC" thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but look at the big picture. Ppl QQ that it's to hard so it get's nerfed. The QQ'ers learn that if they complain enuf Blizzard will nerf it and make it allot easier. So eventualy they will QQ that Heroic raids are to hard just as they QQ'd that heroic dungeons are too hard.
    If it's not the most recent content, it's inconsequential wether it is nerfed or not because it's OLD CONTENT.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm posting here cuz I don't have accses to my authericator atm, I know blizz probebly wont read this but I have to say it.

I wan't an explenation for the nerfs. A real one.

I'm in one of the guild who have not cleared the current teir (in fact we have only done Maggie and Halfus). I would like to see the later content, but just becous I want to see it it does not meen it sould be nerfed. The reason we have not cleared it is becouse we are unorgenized and have just recently realy started to raid. The bosses are not to hard, it is we who are too bad and need to get better. If the bosses gets nerfed and we are able to down them then we realy don't have a reason to get better and thats just wrong.
    This seriusly makes me realy sad and I will probebly unsub becouse there is no point in playing if their is no challenge. I want to keep playing WoW, but as I said their is no point if this will continue to happen.

A sulution would be to add another dificulty other then normal and hc.
    The dont do the Old content after the patch do the new content...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

If you could of killed it pre-nerf, you would of killed it pre-nerf.

It's to make it easier for people who either started cataclysm later or didn't progress very far to be able to start firelands, who wants to be stuck in BWD when deathwing is raidable just because they can't get the gear?