Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ask the rogue to spec sub. When the hunter have disengaged then shadowstep in to a kidney stun then blind and Shadow dance and LoS the hunter.. Free win.

There is only one sulution for your problem. You have to hire Chukc effing Norris to your team >

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an ability which puts void zones or fire down, use it, he will go stand in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juri View Post
    I wasn't aware people actually died to hunters.

considering the festering pile o shit we are in PvP

Every class just sees us as a free kill
    Are we playing the same game?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenetix View Post
    Are we playing the same game?
    it is the truth. unless you are a top of the line player, you have to be smart about all your stuff to even attempt to kill a mediocre player and then it is a close fight.

almost all high rated hunters this season are there because our class is goood, it is because we trap and got carried by a shaman OP ness and warrior/dk/feral OPness.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    it is the truth. unless you are a top of the line player, you have to be smart about all your stuff to even attempt to kill a mediocre player and then it is a close fight.

almost all high rated hunters this season are there because our class is goood, it is because we trap and got carried by a shaman OP ness and warrior/dk/feral OPness.
    There has always been a thick line between a competent hunter & a fail one. We all know what those are like. I think hunters are in great place for 1v1 & BG's. In a team setting, only an above average hunter will really shine.

I think hunters are just fine

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There has always been a thick line between a competent hunter & a fail one. We all know what those are like. I think hunters are in great place for 1v1 & BG's. In a team setting, only an above average hunter will really shine.

we need some tweaks. waht i was getting at is that unless you are really good you have problems against people who are below your level. the scale is like bad, decent, mediocre, good, great, amazing. if you aren't on the great level. you have trouble with mediocres. the main issue is lack of damage and the way we 100% reliant on steady shot to do anything. hunters are the only class that cant burn a healer and we can put an MS

Deleted
    Hunters have a lot of tools to use when it comes to Crowd Control and also very high output damage.
    The only way to stop it is to pillarhug, which is obviously not the easiest in BGs but in arenas, at least :>

Since it seems like the Hunter is the main problem you're having instead of his partner, I'd say rotate your CCs. Have the rogue stun/immobilize/sap the Hunter and if he breaks out, use your CC on him (I think priests have a fear of some kind). Rotate your CCs while burning the partner down should help, especially after the Hunter wastes its PvP trinket to break free.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Hunters have a lot of tools to use when it comes to Crowd Control and also very high output damage.
    The only way to stop it is to pillarhug, which is obviously not the easiest in BGs but in arenas, at least :>
    by high damage output you mean steady shot spam for 2k crits every 2seconds so we can use a 10second CD chimera that crits for 12k?

crowd control is trap. literally the only reason we get put into a comp this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the third and fourth circle of hell
    Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    If you have an ability which puts void zones or fire down, use it, he will go stand in it.

You sir, win +10 internets.

Desktop: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.8GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, Dual Nvidia GTX 470 SLI
    Laptop: 2.2GHz Core i7, 8GB DDR3 1333, 2GB Radeon HD 6990

10+ Year Old Account

And you mocked me.

Are WE playing the same game?

Just face it hunters are crap and any good ones are dropping like flies cause they feel gimped.

I did the same re-rolled melee..best decision ever

I mean who wouldn't wanna pass up our "AWESOME" 85 ability that's only really useful in.......hmm.....
    Last edited by Juri; 2011-05-26 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    Since it seems like the Hunter is the main problem you're having instead of his partner, I'd say rotate your CCs. Have the rogue stun/immobilize/sap the Hunter and if he breaks out, use your CC on him (I think priests have a fear of some kind). Rotate your CCs while burning the partner down should help, especially after the Hunter wastes its PvP trinket to break free.
    can't cc a hunter while he's in camo. Hunters are much harder to open on now because deterrence is now uncounterable (dumb change) and you cannot cc a hunter i camo even if you see him. He must be attacked while in camo.

Rogue..go..sub..NOW. isn't that like...the biggest counter to hunter teams ever? SP AND sub rogue? controll the healer and the hunter dies. Pillar hug when needed and stay in melee range whenever possible

try to allways get a fear off on both the pet and the hunter. Watch him die.

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 08:53 PM ----------

If by "fine" you mean, good in bg's and by far the worst class in high bracket arena, then yes.
    I' play both hunter, mage, warr and shaman. I laugh at hunter teams since they are SOOO gimped. Only good team is with a warrior providing more instant cc and very high dmg, so that the burst a hunter has comes in handy. Seeing as their steady dmg is horrible compare the pretty much anything, and the amount of mistakes you have to avoid making to even have chance of winning are plentyfull, coupled by being moe vurneable to pillarkiting then any other class, I'd say they need rework.