ms problems character specific?

so, pretty much when we started raiding heroic content, i have found that i am lagging alot more on one particular character (jumping from 200ms - +1k ms). when this lag gets worse, I disable all addons and it will still spike. Also, found that the lag was worse on the server im on (caelestraz), Aussie server and im located in aus as well. graphics are set low, but I doubt it is problems with internet connection
    whereas when i raid on another toon, with addons, there isnt as bad lag spikes/dcs.
    only items which i have going in the background are vent. also have tried using the cable from my router to the laptop (alienware m17x). also tried the recommended suggestions on this forums, (program that disables the search for better connections etc)
    so i guess my question is, how can i fix this??
    tyvm

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, firstly, does a program that disables a serch for a better connection even sound like something helpful to you?

Secondly, You did disable all addons, for all characters right? not just the singular character that the addon list happened to have selected?

Thridly, have you tried the standard Blizzard fix? Close WoW, go into the WoW main directory (Typically "C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft" and rename "Interface", "WTF" and "Cache" to "Interface.old", "WTF.old" and "Cache.old" ? then restart the WoW client from the launcher?

Lastly (and finally :P) If you ever want people to respect you on forums here, don't tell them you have an alienware.....

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Ok, firstly, does a program that disables a serch for a better connection even sound like something helpful to you?

Secondly, You did disable all addons, for all characters right? not just the singular character that the addon list happened to have selected?
    was just trying what this post had suggested
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-With-Wireless

and yes, disabled all addons for all characters, and made sure ingame no addons where running