15+ Year Old Account

Whitelist for Cataclysm Boss Buffs/Debuffs?

Hey All,

I decided to completely re-do my UI yesterday, and switched from Pitbull to Shadowed Unit Frames. The way my UI was set up when I was using Pitbull, I really didn't have much room to place Buffs/Debuffs on my target. Now that I have re-done my UI, I do have room and really want to start using them.

In Shadowed Unit Frames, by selecting "Show Buffs/Debuffs" on target, it shows all buffs/debuffs, even those cast by friendly players, which isn't what I want. Basically, I want to see buffs/debuffs specific to those from encounters in Cata raids (ie Mangle from Magmaw, Remedy on Maloriak).

In order to do this, I need to make a "White List" for all of the buffs/debuffs from each specific encounter. I could spend a decent amount of time doing this myself, but I was wondering if anyone has made a list of Cata Buffs/Debuffs already for any of their addons?

Would be much appreciated

I was in a similar situation like you, but I do not use a Whitelist (which I would need to update, once a new raid instance comes up), but a Blacklist. The issue is I want to see

- My own Debuffs
    - Certain Debuffs from others of my own class (but not all) - for example Critical Mass
    - Some from other classes (Shadow and Flame, for example)
    - Buffs Bosses put on themselves
    - Debuffs Bosses/Trash put on Tanks

The option "only show my buffs" or "only show buffs" or "only show Debuffs" are not enough for me.

My solution was to examine several 25-man WorldofLogs logs which have all classes in them,
    and create a Blacklist based on this.

I could provide Blacklists for Mage or for Protection Paladin, if you are interested (those are
    the two classes I play in raids).