Any addon for extended macro management?

I searched curse.com and found one possibility, MacroBank, which allows you to move macros to and from Blizzards macro dialog.

I was really like something more comprehensive that allows more per character macros than the Blizzard default and a way to categorize them and assign them to general or per character groups. If there is something that can automatically switch out groups based on primary or secondary spec, that would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by andr0id View Post
    I searched curse.com and found one possibility, MacroBank, which allows you to move macros to and from Blizzards macro dialog.

I was really like something more comprehensive that allows more per character macros than the Blizzard default and a way to categorize them and assign them to general or per character groups. If there is something that can automatically switch out groups based on primary or secondary spec, that would be even better.
    Actually, MacroBank is supposed to have the ability to automatically switch out your macros based on your spec. It also allows you to create individual groups for macros. For example, on my DK, I have groups set up for Blood DK, Frost DK, and Unholy DK so that I can quickly switch them out when needed. I personally haven't utilized the automatic switching of macro's based on primary or secondary at this point, but I know they tout it as being able to do so. I'd say spend more time working with the addon. You can even create macros directly in MacroBank so you don't have to move one out then create a new one just to put in the bank

Monkeyed with MacroBank for about an hour tonight. It's a bit clunky which I could tolerate, but it's got a bug that pretty much prevents me from using it.

Suppose you have a simple macro like this:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt]Blessing of Kings;Blessing of Might

The icon and tooltip will show Might and when I press the alt key, icon and tooltip will change to Kings.

So then save the macro into MB, restore the macro to the WoW macro slot, and the alt key toggle no longer works. The macro text looks right, but it no longer works right.