(Fair) Raiding Laptop that won't break the bank?

I'm looking to buy a new laptop because I'm sick of having a desktop, as I travel a lot. Anyway, I don't know much about computers let alone buying a new one so I need some help. My current pc has, I think, 4gb of RAM, a NVIDIA graphics card I picked up, and I raid on fair graphics with ease. I'd like to keep this pc under $600-700 if possible and have it run as smoothly as my current one.

Thanks for all the help!
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

You will have to wait for one that is on sale. Most of the time you can get a good ASUS gaming laptop for $800 or less on sale, but $600-$700 budget is hard for a gaming laptop.

"Playing" on fair with a laptop in that budget is doable. "Raiding" on fair however, might be a bit more difficult to do with that budget.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    "Playing" on fair with a laptop in that budget is doable. "Raiding" on fair however, might be a bit more difficult to do with that budget.
    I am not too familiar since I stopped playing WoW a month ago and have yet to do many CPU intensive raids, but what kind of laptop CPU would you need to not take major hits during add phases ?

Back when I was looking for laptops there were a lot in the 7-800 dollar that seemed appealing, but I don't wanna recommend mine and find out the CPU isnt good enough

This is probably the best regular priced laptop you can get under $700:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834115987

Should let you raid smoothly, on modest settings of course.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely