Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    26 kill's no eye yet. 2 left bindings tho

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    on my dk i got my first eye on 7th run but i now have like 5 eyes and still no thundefury. and on my pally i have no hand of rag but i do have thunderfury. quite anoying luck actually.

Saw 11 Bindings on my Priest in under a year - Started as helping Warrior friend get TF/Sulf Binding #1 drops on Monday night before reset, other Binding AND Eye drop the next night (the week after that my Pally's other Binding dropped). I finish up my Priest's TF about 2 months after, and followed up with Sulf soon afterwards (lost track of dates, hopefully I have a screenshot of Armory 'Item Obtained' somewhere. Currently have 2 Bindings as well in my bank after running people for 3 other Bindings.

On Priest so no achieves to be shown. And farming bloods for 2 maces at the same time sucked.

On a somewhat related note, my DK alt also got the 1st Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand on Hordeside RC on his 2nd Rags kill.
    Last edited by Solia; 2012-01-23 at 06:44 PM.

Deleted
    88 full mc clears, zero eye's, and only just got my 1st binding this week too.

RNG gods not on my side :<

Deleted
    made about 26 complete runs for exalted, droped 2 eyes and both right bindings myself. just sucks that i am a druid, therefore i cannot use thunderfury, so the bindings are just on my bank waiting for me to get bored of them....

I have Thunderfury on both my lock and my DK. Both got it in only a couple months of farming. 12 Rag kills with no eye with the DK, still chuggin along.

DK got the offhand Warglaive on his first Illidan kill 2 weeks ago. :-P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gernaught/feed
    Last edited by TommyJohn; 2012-01-29 at 10:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second time running it, first time soloing it...got my eye on my warrior. I have all the mats minus two bloods of the mountain that are needed to make the weapon. Will be farming those last bloods this week.

I used to run it every week for my thunderfury, and killing rag for the chance at the eye, didnt really care much for the eye, but never got it anyways.

2 weeks ago, my friend rl who has never played before, got her first character to 55, so I said Ill solo MC for her just so she can see it. I go on my mage (instead of my warrior) and her on her pally.

She has played for a grand total of 1 week, and this is her first raid ever, she never even seen raids before. Other than the standard wow this is cool phase nothin interesting happened.

Bam, the eye drops.

Of course im on my fucking mage. So I let her have, switched characters bought her a sulfuron hammer from the AH (Ill be assed to get the mats myself) and crafted her that legendary.

She has only played for 1 week at that point, Keepher - Medivh if you want to look her up :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people moan so much about farming Sulfuron Hammer mats. They're not that bad.

It took me about 3 hours to get 10 blood of the mountain using my mage. (Don't kill any bosses. Run in, mine any Dark Iron, kill any Molten Destroyers, zone out, reset, repeat.)
    Every 30 minutes (time required for trash to respawn) I'd use my warrior (who had full cleared) to run through and kill any Destroyers.

The Dark Iron Ore was quickly gathered by my mage getting all the nodes.
    The Blood of the Mountain took 3 hours.
    Everything else I already had, considering the 45+ MC runs I've done.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Got the Eye on my hunter alt the first run through. Have had a hammer in my bags waiting for the eye on my shaman for the past 2 years. 43 rags kills on Shaman. >.<