View Poll Results: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Voters
1266. You may not vote on this poll
  • Death Knight

    106 8.37%
  • Druids

    19 1.50%
  • Hunter

    57 4.50%
  • Mage

    896 70.77%
  • Paladin

    37 2.92%
  • Priest

    18 1.42%
  • Rogue

    24 1.90%
  • Shaman

    27 2.13%
  • Warlock

    17 1.34%
  • Warrior

    65 5.13%
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Mages, no doubt.

  2. #82
    As a former paly, I'm glad I'm sitting this expansion out.

  3. #83
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all over the world
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    To be fair the people who honestly believe that blizzard favors a single class are stupid plain and simple. That doesn't make any logical sense, why on earth would a company make one section of it's player base better than the rest?

    I'm sure mage will win the poll. But, that's because 70% of people on MMO-champion are band-wagon jumpers and 10% are utterly ignorant. It's a shame that the 70% of sheep often listen to the 10% that are ignorant.
    you must play a mage.

    while i agree its silly to think that blizzard would actively favor one class over another you cant argue the fact that theyve been the most tweaked class this exspansion. breaking down specs would further this argument and in what aspects of the game.

    resto shams have been pretty crazy in pvp since this season began. and warrior burst has been pretty silly at times as well. but really if you stop and look at one class that has been adjusted the most its been mages.

  4. #84
    You're kidding right? Mages have been over powered since before Cata even came out.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

  5. #85
    Brewmaster Sykol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    You're kidding right? Mages have been over powered since before Cata even came out.
    Says the DK.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by rhomi View Post
    to everyone thats saying mage ,could you please explain other then just saying mage. i play a mage and my dps is on par with mm and surv hunters, unholy dk's and warriors if we all are around the same gear. look at the website state of dps and we are like 7 down on the list. so instead of saying mages are op could you explain what makes them op. cause i sure would like to get in on it.
    Really? State of DPS shows Fire Mages as Number 1 in Overall Totals and Number 2 in Adjusted Totals. I think Blizzard has "favored" Mages the most in Cata not because they are OP, but because they've not received a nerf for a while and they've stayed as a competitive class during the entire expansion.

    OP? Nope.
    Extremely lucky not to be nerfed? Yep.

  7. #87
    i voted hunter......there isnt a class that you can play and be a fresh 85 and do 15k dps

  8. #88
    Sometimes I get the feeling how well your class is taken care of depends on who is in charge of that particular class. Like, the epic programmer that pimped Pallies in WoLK is now working on mages in Cata.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungit View Post
    Mages, no doubt.
    I am done with this stupidity. 5 pages and I have asked repeatedly for someone to give reasons, what skills make mages op. what about the skill makes mages op. not 1 thing in 5 pages other then our portals, we have 3 viable specs, and we didn't get the 6 sec cd on spell steal. not one post other then just saying mages are op. no wonder blizzard don't care what people say on the forums because all it is, is whining without any specific info.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by rhomi View Post
    I am done with this stupidity. 5 pages and I have asked repeatedly for someone to give reasons, what skills make mages op. what about the skill makes mages op. not 1 thing in 5 pages other then our portals, we have 3 viable specs, and we didn't get the 6 sec cd on spell steal. not one post other then just saying mages are op. no wonder blizzard don't care what people say on the forums because all it is, is whining without any specific info.
    blizzard doesnt read these forums anyways so your argument isnt valid.....nice try though

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by docholiday View Post
    blizzard doesnt read these forums anyways so your argument isnt valid.....nice try though
    it has even been said by the mods that blizzard has employees on these post but they are not allowed to say who so yeah they do. sorry nice try though

  12. #92
    Legendary! muto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Inside a Bubble
    Posts
    6,339
    Mages like always.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by rhomi View Post
    to everyone thats saying mage ,could you please explain other then just saying mage. i play a mage and my dps is on par with mm and surv hunters, unholy dk's and warriors if we all are around the same gear. look at the website state of dps and we are like 7 down on the list. so instead of saying mages are op could you explain what makes them op. cause i sure would like to get in on it.
    Roll frost, do pvp, collect title loot and gear. It has been this way for years.
    Remember what you heard, when you weren't even listening

  14. #94
    Idk if they have been "favored" or just lucky. But it seems mages have ALWAYS been on the top of the meters in pve, and well represented in arena.

  15. #95
    The Lightbringer Snes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I fail to see how a half-assed "fix" almost half a year into an expansion makes mages OP. The only thing they could possibly be considered OP at is PVP, and that's generally 1v1 because it's unbalanced as hell and anyone with a quarter of a brain can figure out how to CC. If you can't beat a frost mage, you need to reroll or consider playing something like Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
    Every time I see someone say Hello Kitty island Adventure I can't take them seriously. That's your life; WoW and South Park? Frost mages were a problem before 4.1 you know, btw.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Mage/Paladin. I wish I had my class reworked into broken OPness every expansion like Paladins.
    we playing the same WoW?

    Prot pally healing is so pathetic now, we get a 20-30k heal every 20 seconds if we have the HoPo at the time...
    We can't do half the crap tanking ANY other tanks can because their self healing is miles ahead (primarily DK's...)

    Ret pally is so RNG based there is barely any skill involved its basically just sit there and push one or two buttons and mash something if it glows... if not those one or two buttons...

    Holy pally is currently the least mobile and effective healer in PvP (This is coming from a pvp holy pally)
    What i wouldn't give for just a single HoT or something of the sort...



    *edit*


    Quote Originally Posted by docholiday View Post
    blizzard doesnt read these forums anyways so your argument isnt valid.....nice try though

    Third blue post, after the second quote.

    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...%3E-gc-%3E-cms

    My work here is done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yeah, Europe certainly didn't play any sort of role in destroying the stability of Africa. The United States is literally the source of all evil. The United Satans, mirite?

  17. #97
    lmao voted mage. I thought for sure there would be another class with at least 30% of the votes of mages but hell we took this one with flying colors haha

  18. #98
    Ask other question - which class is hated by biggest part of community. Then compare both pools...

  19. #99
    *looks at T11 armor picture*

    Mages, definitely mages.

  20. #100
    Mechagnome Bog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New World!
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    To be fair the people who honestly believe that blizzard favors a single class are stupid plain and simple. That doesn't make any logical sense, why on earth would a company make one section of it's player base better than the rest?

    I'm sure mage will win the poll. But, that's because 70% of people on MMO-champion are band-wagon jumpers and 10% are utterly ignorant. It's a shame that the 70% of sheep often listen to the 10% that are ignorant.
    and i guess ur a mage?,so got little mad on the poll ,lols

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •