Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The poll results are right....lol

i voted mages by far but then you have the whiney locks and pallis that get their problems fixed as soon as its mentioned

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Being a Mage on MMO-Champion is like being Jewish in 1939 Germany.
    Sounds to me like someone must have been raised in cultural suburbia and never punished before if they think that their life is hard because everyone conclusively agrees that their class in a video game is flawed and they equate that to having it as hard as starving Jews did in concentration camps during Hitler's world war..
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    It's mages or hunters. Shadow Priests are also up there. The rest aren't rly even close.
    Shadow Priest? Really?
    My main (or atleast what was my main up until the ye old nerfbatting) is a shadow priest and she doesnt agree.
    SP was OP in wotlk, not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by deathslover View Post
    i voted mages by far but then you have the whiney locks and pallis that get their problems fixed as soon as its mentioned
    im sorry, what?
    the felhunter still out does the felguard in dps, and paladins can be kited till the cows come home by any class that has a slow and a dispell.

I knew as soon as I was going to walk into this thread, it was going to be mages at the top, I was right lol.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Omg always this whine feast about mages, just get better at your class then, we cant help you suck."

See thats how most of you say everytime someone complain about something against your class or any other change that benefit you.
    God help us now its mages that get some goodies , we cant have that, they need to be some sheep we can kill in 2 hit, how can blizzard make them so good they actuelly can kill us now...... /rant over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    I LOVE how defensive the mages here are getting; Astralvibe a prime example. "Wha, everyone hates mages! I guess EVERYONE IS A BRAINLESS SHEEP BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY THE CLASS I PLAY ACTUALLY HAS AN ADVANTAGE!"
    Scream "mob mentality", "sheeple", or "dodos" all you want, it doesn't omit the fact that you are factually wrong. Sorry.
    The question in the poll is about Blizz favourite class, now tell me a good reason why Bizz actually would have a favourite class in the first place? Don't you think that revenues and profit would be higher up on their agenda instead of catering to one specific class. Sure there are class imbalances and there always will be in a mmo of this sort and these swing from one side to the other over time, but Blizz having a favourite class is just absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boulderfist, Carrying Prediction in Raids and Arenas. RL California and Oregon
    Mages, Warriors, and DKs. All of you should feel ashamed of yourselves for playing such faceroll classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmifias View Post
    Only reason people keep saying mage is because they are tired of being owned by them in PvP, only thing about mages i think need a nerf are their shield. Thats about it.

I play a shaman, Dk, lock.

FROST DKS NEED TO BE NERFED! I HIT PEOPLE FOR HALF THEIR LIFE, THATS A PROBLEM.
    I play my shaman all the time and i smile to myself when i beat anyone in anything cause their doing it wrong. obviously lol.
    Dude a lot of people are saying mages is because they get the most management in patches and fixes /changes. I think the only other class that sees so many changes would have to be DKs or druids behind in the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralvibe View Post
    The question in the poll is about Blizz favourite class, now tell me a good reason why Bizz actually would have a favourite class in the first place? Don't you think that revenues and profit would be higher up on their agenda instead of catering to one specific class. Sure there are class imbalances and there always will be in a mmo of this sort and these swing from one side to the other over time, but Blizz having a favourite class is just absurd.

Before anyone opts to make any more of a fool of themselves here, I should fill in where common sense has eluded you. The term "Favourite" isn't literal in this case. There aren't a bunch of secret club members prancing around Blizzard home office putting arcane brilliance stickers on everyone's trapper keeper. The term "Favourite" is simply refering to the amount of positive attention they've received compared to other classes, often times out of the blue and seemingly unnecessary.

That being said, they fit that category undeniably, butt-hurtage aside.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    gotta be mage or warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Fixed.

I LOVE how defensive the mages here are getting; Astralvibe a prime example. "Wha, everyone hates mages! I guess EVERYONE IS A BRAINLESS SHEEP BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY THE CLASS I PLAY ACTUALLY HAS AN ADVANTAGE!"
    Scream "mob mentality", "sheeple", or "dodos" all you want, it doesn't omit the fact that you are factually wrong. Sorry.
    Oh, god, I'm so sorry. I forgot that all mages doing less DPS than any other class must be bad or gemming/enchanting wrong, and not because of a bug in our programming that has never actually been fixed, just covered up with a bit of a nerf, and still to this very day impacts mage DPS and rotation priority.

If you said arcane mages were OP at the end of Wrath, I'd agree with you. It's not being defensive when we're not the most OP class by any stretch of the imagination; it's being realistic. We have warlocks and hunters and warriors out-damaging us in almost every instance, in a lot of cases with significantly worse gear, and it's not due to poor class knowledge or ability, but rather broken mechanics. You know what? I'll compromise and call them not-working-as-intended mechanics. Just so we can meet in the middle on something here.

But saying frost PVP = mages OP? No, that's not how it works. Fury warriors are great in PVE. Does that make them overpowered gods? No, not really. They thrash most classes in damage, but it doesn't mean every aspect of them is OP. Mages can do competitive damage in PVE as one spec, maybe two with proper gear and boss mechanics, but it's nothing that's game-breaking. We can do very well in terms of CC in PVP, and that's where a lot of this thought process about mages being OP comes from. Because people don't know shit about DRs, or counters, or just plain how to trick a mage into using a spell when they want them to. It's not hard. In fact, it's downright easy. We're just good at utility, and maybe have a bit more burst damage than we should when it comes to trapping you and then hurling some lances your way, but that doesn't automatically make the entire class OP. It makes us, well, kind of how every class should be.

"We think this season is the most balanced season."

"We believe Frost Mages are fine in PvP"

*** We just buffed frost mages after saying all that on our own forums. Meanwhile, we nerfed a bunch of other classes.

Druids are kinda low on the poll. I went with mage, but druid tanking is just as faceroll and has only become easier since Cata was released.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    It's a shame that the 70% of sheep often listen to the 10% that are ignorant.
    if that were really true then everyone would have ragequit like the trolls keep screaming about.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Enny meeny miny Mage.
    haha i lold

Deleted
    Heh. Would you look at that ... those poor mages

This question depends on what you're referring to. If your combining both PvE and PvP then MAges/DK's are both on par with each other in terms of "FotM" or I guess in this case it would be Flavor of Cataclysm.

After that it varies between PvE and PvP. Most other class are Stong in one, and relatively weak in the other (As always, there are exceptions)

Gotta admit its nice though to not see paladin up there.

It feels like everyone thinks paladins are favoured, sometimes.